No announcement yet.

The Return of Ibrahim70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides that kind of advice is better given advising the user through PM than making some silly alert that everyone ignores because 2 days ago members of ras (not naming names) were joking around and chit chatting themselves
    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

^^not referring to a.basheer to be clear
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.

Comment

* not Abu Abdur_Rahman

Comment

Bro why did you change your name lol

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Redzone alert squad an unofficial group of users that tried to limit free mixing on the forum. This was a couple of years back on ummah.

Failed experiments as basically they were too silly in how they went about it to be taken seriously

Tldr good idea, failed application
            When i first joinef and saw ras posts in bold and red i thought i had a virus then i had to type ras ummah forum on google and find a thread based on it to understand what it was

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Abdur_Rahman View Post
              Dear users,

Due to the unseemly direction the posts of this thread has taken, it will now be placed on the RAS watchlist.

Any further violations will be dealt with appropriately.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RAS
              Lol confused.com

Comment

Redzone alert squad an unofficial group of users that tried to limit free mixing on the forum. This was a couple of years back on ummah.

Failed experiments as basically they were too silly in how they went about it to be taken seriously

Tldr good idea, failed application
                All the subordinates of the former Ameer shall not discuss the modes of operation of RAS in any form or fashion unless it is in the form of praise and good words.

Any further violations shall be dealt with accordingly.

Comment

Bro why did you change your name lol
                  Erm.

So you weren't referring to A.Basheer but you were referring to Abu Abdur Rahman. Then you found out it's the same user?

Comment

Erm.

So you weren't referring to A.Basheer but you were referring to Abu Abdur Rahman. Then you found out it's the same user?
                    Interesting, indeed. I have been thinking about it for a while.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Interesting, indeed. I have been thinking about it for a while.
                      Eh?

Thinking about what?

Comment

Eh?

Thinking about what?
                        About the unanswered questions.

Did Br. Eesa know that it was the former A.Basheer after seeing the username or did he just post it accidentally thinking it was him without seeing the username?

Did he become aware of the fact that the two are the same that moment or did he already know?

​​​​​​If he just made an accidental guess, why did he follow up with a question asking Abu Abdur Rahman about the reason for name change?

So does it mean that he knew it already but accidentally wrote A.Basheer in the post?

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

About the unanswered questions.

Did Br. Eesa know that it was the former A.Basheer after seeing the username or did he just post it accidentally thinking it was him without seeing the username?

Did he become aware of the fact that the two are the same that moment or did he already know?

​​​​​​If he just made an accidental guess, why did he follow up with a question asking Abu Abdur Rahman about the reason for name change?

So does it mean that he knew it already but accidentally wrote A.Basheer in the post?
                            Yeesh.

Comment

Walaykum salam akhi Ibrahim,

Yes I do remember you, but I hadn't heard your conversion story before so thanks for posting it on this thread. My sister used to go to Tower Records in London a lot as well back in the 90s. Did you once write a post about meeting Ken Hom but not being sure if it was okay to shake his hand or not? I think that was you but I'm not entirely sure.

I still have that photo you posted of your budgie btw- very cute. I'm impressed that your budgies manage to live so long; your family must be experts at raising them mashaAllah.

You give the impression that you embraced Islam without any real interaction with the Muslim community so I have to ask; how do you feel as a Muslim now that you've had this much time to live as a Muslim and had extensive interaction with the Muslim community? I've heard of converts who get a rude awakening after meeting actual Muslims and the culture shock of seeing some of the jahiliya to the point that sadly there have been cases of converts leaving Islam citing bad experiences with the community or at the mosque. What's your view on that?
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Traitor!¬*

No, I am just joking. A nice read, was your story. May Allah bless you.¬*
                                ¬*

Comment

Working...
                                X