The Return of Ibrahim70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of Ibrahim70

Last edited by Ibrahim70; 09-06-19, 02:40 PM.
    Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Wa Alaykum As-Salam

Welcome back.

Comment

May Allah swt always keep you steadfast upon the deen. Ameen.

Comment

Walaykuma salam,

I recently just started coming back on here too!

The place hasn't changed much thats for sure!

Comment

I do remember you btw!  

A couple people remember me on here, but again I'm pretty hard to forget lol almost every marriage thread I made
          would go almost viral haha

Comment

I remember you brother, wa alaikum salaam. We are glad that u are safe and well alhamdulilah.

How was ramadan?
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

The same Ibrahim70 who liked The Smiths right? lol. In sha Allah we will not go back to listening to them haha :)
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Wa Alaikum Asslam

Always Imaan boosting to hear stories of reverts. Welcome back. How was your Ramadan this year?
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                  The same Ibrahim70 who liked The Smiths right? lol. In sha Allah we will not go back to listening to them haha :)
                  Nope that wasnt me lol but I do remember a Laila.....
                  Allah does not place a burden upon a person except that which he is capable (Al-Baqarah: 286)

Comment

Dear users,

Due to the unseemly direction the posts of this thread has taken, it will now be placed on the RAS watchlist.

Any further violations will be dealt with appropriately.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RAS

Comment

What direction did it take?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Abdur_Rahman View Post
                        Dear users,

Due to the unseemly direction the posts of this thread has taken, it will now be placed on the RAS watchlist.

Any further violations will be dealt with appropriately.

RAS
                        Do you mean my post? It was not even the brother I thought it was, so there is no reason for you to escalate, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimsister91 View Post
                          What direction did it take?

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

Do you mean my post? It was not even the brother I thought it was, so there is no reason for you to escalate, lol.
                          RAS shall not be directly questioned about its operations.

If a user has a question or concern about a violation notice that was posted, they may turn in a dispute notice at their convenience.

RAS

Comment

Ras?

Comment

Originally posted by Farah. A View Post
                              Ras?
                              Redzone alert squad an unofficial group of users that tried to limit free mixing on the forum. This was a couple of years back on ummah.

Failed experiments as basically they were too silly in how they went about it to be taken seriously

Tldr good idea, failed application
                              Even in the belly of the whale there was hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X