No announcement yet.

The power of dua???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many to the point where there is literally, no doubt, not even one doubt in my mind that every dua I make will be answered.

Literally, like where do I start?
    I'll give you a recent one: So I applied for this post-grad course recently and one of the requirements is that we must take a Maths test, and an English test to be able to get onto the course.
    I prayed that My Lord would make it 'effortless and easy for me' and truly it was. The key to prayer I have found, and if you listen to me with this you'll never go wrong is to: drop all control, and EGO. Just state what you want, with earnestness and eagerness, and just ACT as though your prayer is already answered. That doesn't mean coming back to God continuously and saying the same thing BECAUSE you feel that your prayer the first time has not been answered. Rather, if you make the prayer again, you go back just to re-instate with earnestness, and belief in what you want.

Literally, there's too many incidents where things which were so outside of my control have happened in miraculous ways.
    The key like I said is to surrender to the will of God in your asking. Don't ask for money, and say I want it ONLY from such and such ways. You can do that, but you must keep your heart open to receiving that blessing through other means too.
    Like for instance, one time, I was about 18, and this one really gave me goosebumps. At the time, I needed to pay rent, and at the time I didn't have
    any money to even buy food. So I just cupped my hands together, and prayed, with belief and certainty that my prayer had been heard. As I was sitting there, LITERALLY right after like seconds after, something told me to check my bank balance, my online bank balance. Lo and behold, a mysterious £400+ (in excess to what I needed) appeared in my bank account. Completely unexpected income, I was not expecting it at all, and guess what it turned out to be money that came in from the people owning the property I was in and they realised they hadn't payed me so they had back-dated my payment and put it into my account.

There's so much more, but I kid you not, when you want something and you PERSIST in your wanting of that thing, and you make a heartfelt prayer to God. You will always be heard.
    There's actually zero fraction of doubt in my mind. People don't believe me, but they're always shocked when I tell them things that I prayed for and got exactly as I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
      So many to the point where there is literally, no doubt, not even one doubt in my mind that every dua I make will be answered.

I'll give you a recent one: So I applied for this post-grad course recently and one of the requirements is that we must take a Maths test, and an English test to be able to get onto the course.
      I prayed that My Lord would make it 'effortless and easy for me' and truly it was. The key to prayer I have found, and if you listen to me with this you'll never go wrong is to: drop all control, and EGO. Just state what you want, with earnestness and eagerness, and just ACT as though your prayer is already answered. That doesn't mean coming back to God continuously and saying the same thing BECAUSE you feel that your prayer the first time has not been answered. Rather, if you make the prayer again, you go back just to re-instate with earnestness, and belief in what you want.

Literally, there's too many incidents where things which were so outside of my control have happened in miraculous ways.
      The key like I said is to surrender to the will of God in your asking. Don't ask for money, and say I want it ONLY from such and such ways. You can do that, but you must keep your heart open to receiving that blessing through other means too.
      Like for instance, one time, I was about 18, and this one really gave me goosebumps. At the time, I needed to pay rent, and at the time I didn't have
      any money to even buy food. So I just cupped my hands together, and prayed, with belief and certainty that my prayer had been heard. As I was sitting there, LITERALLY right after like seconds after, something told me to check my bank balance, my online bank balance. Lo and behold, a mysterious £400+ (in excess to what I needed) appeared in my bank account. Completely unexpected income, I was not expecting it at all, and guess what it turned out to be money that came in from the people owning the property I was in and they realised they hadn't payed me so they had back-dated my payment and put it into my account.

There's so much more, but I kid you not, when you want something and you PERSIST in your wanting of that thing, and you make a heartfelt prayer to God. You will always be heard.
      There's actually zero fraction of doubt in my mind. People don't believe me, but they're always shocked when I tell them things that I prayed for and got exactly as I wanted.
      Sub han Allah, this is actually beautiful. You've motivated me to make dua today, Alhamdullilah. May Allah reward you

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post

Ma sha Allah sis, awesome post xxx I feel really motivated by it x
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X