Leave a comment:

• Kaas
    replied
    872eebca4fbb3ea276121469bbde45ae-eid-mubarak-colorful-design.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

The struggle is real. I removed my stickers some months ago and now I'm mostly guessing when typing..it takes time /
    learn one letter at a time where it is

Leave a comment:

• Umm Uthmaan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiro View Post

yes on my computer but not on the laptop, I can type without Arabic keyboard stickers
    The struggle is real. I removed my stickers some months ago and now I'm mostly guessing when typing..it takes time /

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    رمضان مبارك أمة فورم
    صعب علي أن أكتب بالعربية في حاسوبي

Kiro do you have arabic keyboard stickers on your computer?
    yes on my computer but not on the laptop, I can type without Arabic keyboard stickers
    Last edited by Kiro; 03-06-19, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Umm Uthmaan
    replied
    رمضان مبارك أمة فورم
    صعب علي أن أكتب بالعربية في حاسوبي

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    Kiro do you have arabic keyboard stickers on your computer?

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied
    hmm.gif

Hmm? What's this 'likes' that you speak of? I'm just a humble old timer wishing the young'uns and old folk of Ummah a good Eid.

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied
    يا بنيا

ابقى في خير

Leave a comment:

• Morose
    replied
    Lol, nice try, posting the message before anybody else so you can get lots of likes. 

Eid mubarak. 

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    started a topic Eid Mubarak

Eid Mubarak

I just saw that Saudi confirmed it, so some will be celebrating Eid tomorrow, others will celebrate it the next day.

Either way,

Eid Mubarak everyone. May Allah makes us among those who continue the traditions of Ramadan throughout the entire year and help us once the shayateen return, so we don't get lead astray. May He raise our status and make us among those who will be blessed with Jannatul Firdos without any hisab. May He forgive the sins that we know about and the ones that we don't and helps us be better towards one another and ourselves. May He help us always remember Him in good times and in hardships and may He answer our du'as and keep us on the straight and true path. Ameen.

Oh and may He also help the singletons here get married, because some of y'all need someone in your life. Ameen. thumbs up.gif

bye.gif
Working...
X