Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When having recalled the inevitable, what do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When having recalled the inevitable, what do you do?

If you are fortunate enough to still have them among you, one day, it is possible you be alive to have two caller ID's never visible on the small LED screen of your device again, the name your mother, and the name of your father. When this is taking place, you will realise what is it like to be an orphan, to never see their face, hear their voice and cook their fish. You will be reminded of their body's state of immobility as they lay below the surface, only to be resuscitated after you too have joined them, in death. I ask, when reminded of this fate, what do you think, what do you do, what do you feel?

Its the 1 thing we are certain of in live. How do i feel? I hope my parents become muslim before they die and i hope i die in a good state and that makes me happy, i anticipate the day i meet my lord and the prophets saws.
    Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Cook their fish. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
        Cook their fish. Lol.
        This is an emotional matter. Soon you will never fry a nice fish for them, they will never touch a fish, they will never touch anything for as long as you live, but the soil in their grave

Comment

Originally posted by Plinchun View Post

This is an emotional matter. Soon you will never fry a nice fish for them, they will never touch a fish, they will never touch anything for as long as you live, but the soil in their grave
          Lol, a whacky example to pick, of all things.

You went from seeing their faces and hearing their voices to frying their fish. The more appropriate thing in the sequence would have been “touch”, for example feel their hugs, and followed by “smell”, and then perhaps “taste” their cooking. But you jumped to fry them fish.

And what if loro non mangiano il pesci fritto?

Lol...

Comment

What you talking about willis

Comment

Anyway, everybody has to go at some point and perhaps my heart has hardened, or perhaps I see things differently now, but I am not upset by death and I am not overcome with emotion by OP’s emotional thread.

I understand the longing for one who has gone, and that much is natural. But as long as the person lived in this life as a Muslim (that is, did the minimum of believing in Allah, praying and fasting), then their death does not upset it. It is far better for a Muslim to leave this world than to remain in it. All you see in this world is evil and you commit evil and accumulate sins; when a person has left this world, it is the end of this sorry life and he is the better for it. Except for non-Muslims of course.

The case would be different if the person were murdered or in a car accident for example, because that would be too sudden and an unnatural death, but I pray Allah never tests me in that way.

Death is a part of life.

Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post

Lol, a whacky example to pick, of all things.

You went from seeing their faces and hearing their voices to frying their fish. The more appropriate thing in the sequence would have been “touch”, for example feel their hugs, and followed by “smell”, and then perhaps “taste” their cooking. But you jumped to fry them fish.

And what if loro non mangiano il pesci fritto?

Lol...
                Have you ever even eaten fried tilapia with some chips massslalalala??? 

Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

I don't know when death is written for my parents. It could be after mine. I think it is important to spend time with them whilst they are alive and look after them.

I have friends/relatives whose one or both parents passed away. They say they miss them but most of them say along the lines Allah swt does what is best and death was better for them.

Would do dua for them and give sadaqa on their behalf.

Comment

Working...
                  X