Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people being critisized for being virgin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people being critisized for being virgin?

I think I see, though I don't know if it is so mainstream, people in the world subliminally if not blatantly criticizing people for being a virgin? Have you seen such that would also suggest so? What did you see?

Personally it doesn't matter in my opinion. My status isn't relevant, neither is yours. First society looked down upon some for borrrowing their Mothers car, now this? This is sad.

Only kuffar do that
    (Not all but the dirty ones)

Comment

The only reason people criticize virgins is to make them feel better about their immoral selves. They are jealous that they didn't wait to get married and that their first time was with someone they didn't care for. Virgins should feel proud about themselves and never let anyone make them feel less than they are because they're really above most people in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
        The only reason people criticize virgins is to make them feel better about their immoral selves. They are jealous that they didn't wait to get married and that their first time was with someone they didn't care for. Virgins should feel proud about themselves and never let anyone make them feel less than they are because they're really above most people in this world.
        I could have not put it better myself. People can be so wasteful, and exert their anger on others by making them feel bad for not engaging in the waste. I have a feeling it happens when new expensive useless trends come out.

Comment

Yea it happens but it shouldnt matter to us as were muslims and we dont think like that
          Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

I think the problem is much worse among men and boys and this includes sections of the Muslim community. It's like a guy is "not really a man" unless he's committed zina because everyone expects girls to guard their virginity before marriage but with boys it's different. I mean in respectable families and religious parents in particular would try to instill in their sons that zina is wrong, but I'm talking about when young men hang out with their college friends and social circle, that's where the pressure is to tell vulgar jokes about girls they know, whether it's the pretty one they all want to sleep with or the not so good looking one that they make fun of or the virtuous one that they bully because she refuses to be seduced by them- we all know that goes on. Then they boast about who they are exchanging dirty photos with and if a girl sends naked pictures, they go round showing their lowlife friends.

If a boy in their class doesn't engage in such nasty topics or says he doesn't want to mess with girls before marriage, they make jokes that he wont get with a girl because he's gay and he's "not really a man". They have some odd definition that a "real man" is either a slapper or a rapist; meaning he is either a promiscuous "player" or if girls refuse to comply and he feels under too much pressure to conform, then he wont take no for an answer, his "friends" will tell him not to take no for an answer and he'll feel he has to push himself on a girl to get his way and he ends up becoming a rapist who is congratulated for "proving he's a man".

My cousin in Pakistan tells me that he often ends up in arguments with people who believe that zina is not haram, as long as it's between two consenting adults and assume that only rape is haram. I should also add that he mixes with more elitist and high society people who are already notorious for being irreligious compared to the general population, but they're also the segment of society who end up running the country, gaining high positions in government, media and run the top schools so their policies have a knock on effect on everyone else.

I'm not suggesting that all men are like that and I'm not suggesting that women are without problems in this area, but I personally haven't come across young women encountering these sorts of pressures from their peer group.
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Zina is what should be criticized smh. To the wicked person, the good will be seen as bad and vice versa.
              رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                I think the problem is much worse among men and boys and this includes sections of the Muslim community. It's like a guy is "not really a man" unless he's committed zina because everyone expects girls to guard their virginity before marriage but with boys it's different. I mean in respectable families and religious parents in particular would try to instill in their sons that zina is wrong, but I'm talking about when young men hang out with their college friends and social circle, that's where the pressure is to tell vulgar jokes about girls they know, whether it's the pretty one they all want to sleep with or the not so good looking one that they make fun of or the virtuous one that they bully because she refuses to be seduced by them- we all know that goes on. Then they boast about who they are exchanging dirty photos with and if a girl sends naked pictures, they go round showing their lowlife friends.

If a boy in their class doesn't engage in such nasty topics or says he doesn't want to mess with girls before marriage, they make jokes that he wont get with a girl because he's gay and he's "not really a man". They have some odd definition that a "real man" is either a slapper or a rapist; meaning he is either a promiscuous "player" or if girls refuse to comply and he feels under too much pressure to conform, then he wont take no for an answer, his "friends" will tell him not to take no for an answer and he'll feel he has to push himself on a girl to get his way and he ends up becoming a rapist who is congratulated for "proving he's a man".

My cousin in Pakistan tells me that he often ends up in arguments with people who believe that zina is not haram, as long as it's between two consenting adults and assume that only rape is haram. I should also add that he mixes with more elitist and high society people who are already notorious for being irreligious compared to the general population, but they're also the segment of society who end up running the country, gaining high positions in government, media and run the top schools so their policies have a knock on effect on everyone else.

I'm not suggesting that all men are like that and I'm not suggesting that women are without problems in this area, but I personally haven't come across young women encountering these sorts of pressures from their peer group.
                Very sad but true
                This is why muslims should be home schooled or go madrasar

just to add those people are on a dangerous line
                zina is known by necessity to be haram (even kuffar know its morally wrong from the fitra it is known to be wrong) with plenty of ayaat in quran and hadith to support that its haram
                for the muslim that says its halal they may not be muslim
                you should tell your cousin to tell them to make tawba
                although maybe i dont know how but maybe they have the misconception that only rape is considered zina in that case someone just has to clear the misconception but seems your cousin has been
                Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 14-04-19, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Without meaning to be crude, it's a bit like someone someone rolling about in a pile of dung laughing at someone who's clean.

Why should it bother the latter?
                  inshaaAllah that young Muslim will get married and will have kept his / her chastity, living with the Approval and blessing of the Creator and Sustainer of all creation, Rabbul-'aalameen, Rabbul-'izzah, Maalikul-mulk, Dhul Jalaali Wal Ikraam, The One Who is Al-Akbar, Al-a'dham, Al-A'laa.

Alhamdulillah.

​​​​​​
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
                  -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                    Only kuffar do that
                    (Not all but the dirty ones)
                    Actually most of them do
                    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

Subhanallah

A person who says zina is not haraam is a kafir.
                      ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

Subhanallah

A person who says zina is not haraam is a kafir.
                        well i tried to say it abit more nicely
                        but yh

Comment

in the west your looked down upon if your still a virgin

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            in the west your looked down upon if your still a virgin
                            I don't doubt that, but what makes you think so?

Comment

Popular insult among gamers

Comment

Working...
                              X