Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most a stranger has ever asked from you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most a stranger has ever asked from you?

Has a stranger ever asked something too much from you, and yet said it as if it is normal.

E.g(based on real events): "Hi, please give my child your laptop, you can just buy a new one"

"My daughter has done very well in her exams, can she keep your iPhone 7? I'm sure you can just by a new one"

"Nice car, what if it "test drive" it"

you may also know these people as entitled parents

I've met a lot of interesting strangers.

one person I met in the waiting room of an eye appointment seriously wanted me to become an organ donor. Like right now.

Comment

Where do you find these crazy people? I have not come across this.
      Come to think of it, I've been asked strange questions, but not had a stranger ask me for something valuable like that. I've been asked by random unclejees whether I'm ill because I didn't get married lol- that's happened at least twice.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I get approached by strangers in shops and they make conversation with me.

One of the recent questions involved prices of ketchup. Then we delved deeper into the ingredients talking about the differences.

I haven't had any strange questions but your post reminds me of a time when a child was crying for ice cream.

That's another story, completely off topic

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I have not had strangers ask but had people I know ask.

I do get beggers asking for money though so don't know if that would count.

Comment

Here’s another one thats absolutely insane.

My family and i were on a bus going from Syria to turkey. It was pretty late at night but the bus was almost completely empty asides from a few people. Seeing as my dad is the type of person who likes to have very long intense conversations with random strangers, he started talking to one of the guys on the bus. Big mistake.

he was this old man who had just gotten out of prison for murdering his wife and was determined to find his daughter and kill her too. Apparently she turned on him or something like that. I cant remember. Anyways all of a sudden this guy starts trying to talk to my sisters and I and started looking at my sisters drawing book and my dad was just like “girls go sit at the other end of the bus.”

Anyways we all distanced ourselves from this guy but when we got to the border he approached us again and was like “i have a couple bottles of alcohol that i need you guys to hide for me. They are not gonna check your bags because your a family but if they catch me with it they are gonna take it away”

and my dad was like “seriously? No. Were Muslim.”

I’m pretty sure they ended up taking it away from him.

I’m not even making this up. This actually happened.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
              determined to find his daughter and kill her too

Oh no! ah a lot goes on at the isolated parts of middle east... recently saw a very convincing "haunted house"
              Last edited by Plinchun; 17-03-19, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Plinchun View Post

Oh no! ah a lot goes on at the isolated parts of middle east... recently say a very convincing "haunted house"
                You meet a lot of weird people when your in that part of the world. You dont even need to be in isolated areas to find them. Just go in a taxi in Lebanon and you will hear the most insane things that you will ever hear. For some reason people are very open about their lives there.

Comment

Had a Muslim stranger ask if I had a sister. Think he was looking for a bride. Sicko
                  There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

For some reason people are very open about their lives there.
                    haha I bet it's because they have alot of wild things to share

Comment

I had a temporary male coworker ask if he could come to my home, after asking if I was married or single. Mind you, I maybe spoke to him a full five minutes in the whole day. I had the manager move me move me to the other side of the building to work.

Comment

When I was in Pakistan had a beggar literally chase after our car trying to get money out of us. I honestly had no money on me thats why I apologetically said no but he wouldn't drop it. He kept asking me, asked my driver, kept asking and then whilst we were driving away started chasing us and then attacked our car. It was pretty sad on his behalf but seriously bro...

Comment

some random guy next to me asked for my examination paper today so he could copy my answers and I'm just like nope nope nope
                          meow

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                            some random guy next to me asked for my examination paper today so he could copy my answers and I'm just like nope nope nope
                            Al-Muslim! I remember you. How have you been? It has been a while.

Comment

someone i dont know in an islamic talk was resting her elbow on my lap

some lady i dont know walked up to me once and took my hand in hers and asked my name...maybe not a complete stranger cuz i saw her around sometimes

a girl once asked me to walk with her somewhere because she was nervous so I did but it was awkward cuz there was no conversation

Comment

Working...
                              X