How To Win An Argument

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

Silures, if the term 'trolling' comes from Morose and he's calling you a troll then it's usually a joke.
    maybe, maybe not.

guess we never know if every single post is a lame attempt at humour.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post

Lol,

SILURES and his trolling antics again,

You don’t fool me,

The mods should have given you the boot a long time ago,

You’re a known troll,

Troll mods akhi,

You have screws loose upstairs,
      cant you do any other tricks? this one is getting boring now.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post

cant you do any other tricks? this one is getting boring now.
        Lol,

SILURES throwing another tantrum,

The mods should have given you the boot a long time ago,

I have been watching your trolling antics,

facepalm,

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post

maybe, maybe not.

Lol,

Morose aka srahman33 once a clown always a clown with you,

Quit trolling,

Make more beneficial posts,

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES
            Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

Silures, if the term 'trolling' comes from Morose and he's calling you a troll then it's usually a joke.
            maybe, maybe not.

loool

Comment

Post statements portraying yourself as a victim so everyone feels sorry for you and they end up agreeing with whatever you say.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Get the users to change their profile pictures black in support of you.
                Not only did we win, we got almost all of the brothers to join in

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post

Lolz should do it again. Think of a color
                  Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
                    Post statements portraying yourself as a victim so everyone feels sorry for you and they end up agreeing with whatever you say.
                    The damsel in distress card ...a particularly irritating one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SILURES View Post

maybe, maybe not.

You will grow to find his posts humorous.
                      I'm sure you will have realised by now who he's imitating.

Comment

• Write your/you're incorrectly so the other user corrects it and hopefully forgets your blunders. If they remember your blunders, attack them for focusing on small details. Never let go of this argument until the othet user gives up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post

Lol,

Morose aka srahman33 once a clown always a clown with you,

Quit trolling,

Make more beneficial posts,
                          Akhi, it seems like Silures isn't finding this funny so it's better to apologize and say that you were joking instead of continuing.
                          مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                          It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                          Surah al-Baqarah
                          [2:245]

.:.
                          .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                          Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                          ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Poster View Post

What were you guys supporting for the black colour if I can ask?
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

Akhi, it seems like Silures isn't finding this funny so it's better to apologize and say that you were joking instead of continuing.
                              You are right, I should stop.

I am sorry SILURES I was just messing around. Do not be mad, and I shall stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Lolz should do it again. Think of a color
                                Orange, although i highly doubt it'll work now

Comment

Working...
                                X