Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Flat Earth Muslims in Los Angeles?

Salam!
    I'm Looking to Connect with Muslims in the Greater Los Angeles area who knows that the earth is Flat, and is seeking the truth...If anyone if out there, with an open mind & easy going...I don't have any family here in the US, but I'm looking for a Fraternity from other like-minded Brothers in the area.
    My name is Brother Karim

Asalamu Alaikum

Brother, stop holding such stupid beliefs. The Earth is round.

Comment

(accidental)
      Last edited by Plinchun; 12-01-19, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Watch out from groups such as flat earth society etc, those are still govt controlled groups, spitting some truth but still masking most truth with a lie, if you speak of fraternity it sounds like you would be gullable for a psy op group type thing
        Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Originally posted by Kaas View Post
          Watch out from groups such as flat earth society etc, those are still govt controlled groups, spitting some truth but still masking most truth with a lie, if you speak of fraternity it sounds like you would be gullable for a psy op group type thing
          you are a flat earther?

Comment

Originally posted by Plinchun View Post

you are a flat earther?
            I dont take that status but i don't believe the earth is a sphere spinning very fast around its axe again around the sun while shooting through eternal blackness

Comment

accidental post, I do not know how to delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by dsr478 View Post
                such stupid beliefs
                hey that isn't a very Islamic way to label somebody's belief. Wow, People in this forum use so much terrible language

Otherwise

sorry to break it to you, but the earth is most definitely round. One reason:

when ships sail from a harbour you will notice after they travel a few kilometres away the ship goes lower, due to the curvature of the Earth

Comment

sorry to break it to you, but the earth is most definitely round. One reason:

when ships sail from a harbour you will notice after they travel a few kilometres away the ship goes lower, due to the curvature of the Earth
                  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedf...vel_experiment

Comment

Walaykum salam,

May Allah (swt) guide you to the truth and give you the sense to reject falsehood when you encounter it- ameen

The greatest knowledge is the fear of Allah (swt). A number of our great Islamic classical scholars also had knowledge of the sciences and astronomy. Perhaps you'd benefit from getting a telescope, studying the planets, listening to lectures by Patrick Moore if you want to understand earth and space better, but it does not befit us Muslims (who come from that rich heritage) to indulge in such foolishness as flat earthers. Not that long ago, flat earthers spread a rumour that Australia doesn't exist and is a hoax. They are not a source of knowledge or evidence based study.
                    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Another distraction that Iblis and his minions place upon mankind with this earth is flat nonsense that dupe even Muslims.
                      "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by AllDivided View Post
                        Salam!
                        I'm Looking to Connect with Muslims in the Greater Los Angeles area who knows that the earth is Flat, and is seeking the truth...If anyone if out there, with an open mind & easy going...I don't have any family here in the US, but I'm looking for a Fraternity from other like-minded Brothers in the area.
                        My name is Brother Karim
                        Why do you believe that the earth is flat?

I'd suggest getting a telescope and checking out the stars and planets to help you see the world differently.
                        مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                        It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                        Surah al-Baqarah
                        [2:245]

.:.
                        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                        ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

hey that isn't a very Islamic way to label somebody's belief. Wow, People in this forum use so much terrible language
                          That's what it is. Better to come out bluntly than beat around the bush. I didn't insult him, I belittled his opinion because it has no evidence, and numerous things contradict it.

Comment

That's what it is. Better to come out bluntly than beat around the bush. I didn't insult him, I belittled his opinion because it has no evidence, and numerous things contradict it.
                            Theres more evidence proving that the earth is flat than proving its round

Comment

It's true his school of thought is flawed, FLAWED, factually flawed, but its a matter of opinion if it is 'stupid', so that is labelling

Comment

Working...
                              X