Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I share a telephone at work

And other equipment too.

My colleague however eats pork. I am loath to pick up the phone and indeed touch anything he had previously defiled with his claws.

Wharrrr I do? Wharrrr I do? Warrrr I do?

Don't lick the phone.

~Bub
    From the Many, One

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
      And other equipment too.

My colleague however eats pork. I am loath to pick up the phone and indeed touch anything he had previously defiled with his claws.

Carry a bag of wet wipes, and as soon as he hands you the phone get wiping rigerously, saying "errrhhh you dirty kuf! I don't wanna catch no pork lurgies..."

Or maybe not.

Here's an alternative... how about not being so uber sensitive over this unless you actually see him slobbering on the phone whilst eating a bacon butty?
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

You're way overthinking this. Just wash your hands before you eat and do wudhu before you pray.
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

As user above have stated.

Or - wear gloves.

Comment

Morose's Colleague:

I share a telephone at work.

And other equipment too.

My colleague however eats halal. I am loath to pick up the phone and indeed touch anything he had previously defiled with his claws.

Comment

You know 1 in 5 people don't wash their hands after going to the lav? It's not just your pig munching work buddy you've got to worry about.
              FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Try not to eat the phone. Make sure you wash your hands before you eat. And don't use hand sanitizer.
                مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                Surah al-Baqarah
                [2:245]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
                  You know 1 in 5 people don't wash their hands after going to the lav? It's not just your pig munching work buddy you've got to worry about.
                  You heard the story about McDonald's then...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

You heard the story about McDonald's then...
                    that among others, I actually think it's much worse among men and better among women

Comment

that among others, I actually think it's much worse among men and better among women
                      Most do not wash their hands. I was once going to the toilet and I heard a guy come out but I did not hear the hand dryer so I know he did not wash his hands. And he went straight to the kitchen after leaving the toilet. It is a good thing that I do not eat or drink anything of theirs.

And then there is this fat thing that goes to the toilet every morning to do something he should have done at home and he does not wash his hands. He then makes everybody tea and, also, he squeezes the tea bag with his fingers. He is nasty. I hate that kid. I once had to shake his hand.

Comment

I used to wipe my desk and work equipment regularly.

I used to gag not because people eat bacon but there are people with poor hygiene.

What are you going to do about the door handles they touch? The train you use for commute? The chair you seat on many non Muslims have sat on?

I always said no to people making tea/coffee, even if it's a Muslim. I like making my own.

Also, if you eat put, buy sandwiches, some are sorted by hand (maybe they wear gloves, maybe they don't).

​​​​​​
                        Sometimes people have to go to the toilet because it's part of human nature. Some have bowel problems so they don't have a choice.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Forget washing hands, there should be a sink in every individual toilet because how does it make sense to touch your clothes and a door handle and then wash your hands.

Weird
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

The worse culprits are women with long nails

*Gags

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                              As user above have stated.

Or - wear gloves.
                              Gloves.
                              I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                              X