Fostering- any one tried it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fostering- any one tried it?

The biggest concern would be if you could actually maintain the welfare of the child. The risk is off-putting.
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
    The biggest concern would be if you could actually maintain the welfare of the child. The risk is off-putting.
    That's why they have checks and balances in place.

Comment

I used to know a brother in Brum whose parents were foster carers. They were all children under 6 and they were all temporary placements. He told me some horror stories about where some of those kids came from.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
      X