Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

life is hard, so death must be easy - what are your thoughts about it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life is hard, so death must be easy - what are your thoughts about it?

salaams peeps ive heard this saying before that life is hard, so death must be easy.....
    what are your thoughts about it?
    “You know it's funny, when it rains it pours,
    they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.” - 2pac

Salaam akhi,

If ur Muslim and went through loads of hardships that purify you, then yes your death will be pretty easy compared to the arrogant living in luxury and forgetting about Allah.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

the grave can be torture for a bad person

Comment

Wouldn't it depend on the state on your iman?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          salaams peeps ive heard this saying before that life is hard, so death must be easy.....
          If you die a Muslim it will be easy. But if you die a kafir then when the Angel of death takes your soul, it will violently be extracted from your body like wet wool through a thorn bush as the Prophet s.a.a.w. said. So it being easy is according to your belief.
          The Prophet s.a.a.w warned when he said: "You will surely follow the ways of those who came before you, in exactly the same fashion, to the point were they to enter the hole of a lizard, you too would enter it." It was asked of him, "O Messenger of Allah s.a.a.w., do you mean the Jews and Christians?" He replied, "Who else?" (Bukhari and Muslim)

Comment

Aswrwb akhie. I come back after so long and I see 2pac lyrics

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAQtrWE1Wx4

Comment

My thoughts are it doesn't warrant yet another thread from you.

Comment

This life is full of tribulations and that's its nature. The other life is real life. Sometimes I wish I died as a kid...

But yeah, Dunya is like a prison to the believer as our Prophet saw said -

Narrated Abu Huraira, the Prophet (saw) said,
                  “The dunya is a prison for the believer and Paradise for the kafir (disbeliever),”[Sahih Muslim, vol.4, #7058]

Which means - yes. Dying is final freedom for us, insha Allah. And have in mind that you will die the way you lived! If you lived in takwa and deen then hope for a good end.

Comment

Where did you hear it?

Comment

We have the life of the grave to deal with. That seems scarier than life on this earth especially for us sinners.
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Where did you hear it?
                        Brothers and sisters unite.

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post

Aswrwb akhie. I come back after so long and I see 2pac lyrics
                          got to be done lol

long time hope youre well

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Where did you hear it?
                            just heard it been said before somewhere, dont remember where exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                              My thoughts are it doesn't warrant yet another thread from you.
                              feel free not to click on my threads then :)

Comment

Working...
                              X