X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usernametaken
    started a topic Thinking about something...then it happens

Thinking about something...then it happens

Is it confirmation bias? I doubt it. There are times when im stressed and im over thinking and then i will process a thought/feeling and acknowledge it, then get over ot because it's not real, only for something to occur eg a few days later which requires the same level of emotional/mental thought.

• usernametaken
    replied
    You could have asked this question when you gave your previous advice.

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Ok. Ameen Mintchocchip

Leave a comment:

• Oakenshield
    replied
    Did you have feelings of jealousy towards the person to whom the bad thing happened?

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied
    Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

Was your conclusion in this response...
    My post #100

...the same as this one "no"..
    My post #104

The conclusion was same.

You have to remember we advise by the information you provide. You gave more information later on in your posts.

Telling someone to turn to Allah swt is not anyone giving another person wrong advise.

Infact telling someone to remember Allah swt, repent, do dua and salah never wrong advise.

I hope Allah swt helps you overcome your issues. Ameen.
    Last edited by Mintchocchip; 18-04-19, 12:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Allah SWT said:

وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَنْ ذِكْرِى فَإِنَّ لَهُۥ مَعِيشَةً ضَنْكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُۥ يَوْمَ الْقِيٰمَةِ أَعْمٰى
    "And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."
    (QS. Taa-Haa 20: Verse 124)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    GENERAL:
    Theres always other threads for people to flex their fingers to share advice. This thread affects me and on judgement day i dont want to take any wrong advice. So think about that.
    also hate it when people try to manipulate you to help you like they know whats best for you. I know the intentions are good but i can manipulate my own mind.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied

I hope it is.
    yea just prays the quls as often as possible and three times morning and evening (fajr and asr)

youll soon see an improvement inshaAllah

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

No, I did not say Yes or No to your question. I gave you what the Hadith says. I can't say yes or no because I don't know you, I don't know your family, I don't know what goes on their mind, I don't know what goes on your mind, I don't what you did to them, I don't know what they did to you.

But we can only say from your description of it. So, if someone says yes and no, it is because of what it seems from your description. It is not the conclusive fact, because we don't have the unseen knowledge of whatever I mentioned in the first paragraph.
    Yh.

Leave a comment:

• notEVOLVED
    replied

So are you and mint lying?
    No, I did not say Yes or No to your question. I gave you what the Hadith says. I can't say yes or no because I don't know you, I don't know your family, I don't know what goes on their mind, I don't know what goes on your mind, I don't what you did to them, I don't know what they did to you.

But we can only say from your description of it. So, if someone says yes and no, it is because of what it seems from your description. It is not the conclusive fact, because we don't have the unseen knowledge of whatever I mentioned in the first paragraph.
    Last edited by notEVOLVED; 17-04-19, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

And you won't get an answer unless you want people to lie. But you still keep pushing the same question which they can't answer.

And having negativity is not intention. In fact, you're rewarded if you had an intention to harm someone but you didn't act upon it.
    But your intention wasn't even to harm them.
    So are you and mint lying?

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Ameen.

So it is not your fault about how you felt because you were going through some stuff which was probably why you did not feel any emotion at the funeral.

Nor did you cause the person to die.
    ...the same as this one "no"..

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

You don't have to answer these questions on here but something for you to think about

Did they do or say something wrong to you?

How had they treated you whilst they were well?

The person is gone now and may Allah swt have mercy on them.

Take it as a learning experience. When you visit a sick person do it with the intention of pleasing Allah swt. Visit them even if it is for a short while and if you can not go alone take someone with you.

If it really is causing you so much stress then remember Allah swt knows your intentions so if you can not visit them because it will cause you more stress/anxiety then do not over burden yourself.

The persons time was up so you could not do anything to make them live even an extra second.

Pray to Allah swt to forgive them.

Was your conclusion in this response...

Leave a comment:

• Kaas
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Even shirk
    if you make tawba whilst alive Allah can forgive
    but soon as its time for your soul to be taken (sacra tul mout) you cant be forgiven no more for shirk

( on judgement day any sin can be forgiven except shirk )
    Yea thats kinda what i meant like if you die upon it

Leave a comment:

• notEVOLVED
    replied

This is why is said half replies are not wanted. Im not asking any question but the one.
    And you won't get an answer unless you want people to lie. But you still keep pushing the same question which they can't answer.

And having negativity is not intention. In fact, you're rewarded if you had an intention to harm someone but you didn't act upon it.
    But your intention wasn't even to harm them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X