Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about something...then it happens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

    why not anymore
    Felt demotivated. And it didnt really help me grow. At that time. Im trying to improve on all of this in general, so im not bothered whether i watch those channels or not at this point.
    Last edited by usernametaken; 10-12-18, 01:20 AM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
      Felt demotivated. And it didnt really help me grow. At that time. Im trying to improve on all of this in general, so im not bothered whether i watch those channels or not at this point.
      read quran (if u dont understand arabic then in whatever languahe u do understand it in)
      go through the biography of the prophet' the sealed nectar'

      this will help
      and make duaa

      Comment


      • #33
        Insha Allah


        once ive dealt with the issue this thread is about.

        Comment


        • #34
          The issue discussed in this thread is what looms over my head everyday. It's the reason why im not making improvements in my life. Now that ive got free time insha Allah i will start to face/deal with it.

          Comment


          • #35
            I sent some users links of old threads i made about this for more info.

            Comment


            • #36
              u over think
              this is from shaytaan

              Comment


              • #37
                I hope so, 1000000%

                obviously whether this is true or not i know im overthinking either way.

                but what matters is is it true or not.

                hope that makes sense.
                Last edited by usernametaken; 04-03-19, 04:35 PM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
                  I hope so, 1000000%

                  obviously whether this is true or not i know im overthinking either way.

                  but what matters is is it true or not.

                  hope that makes sense.
                  just stop thinking
                  u talk to ur self alot too init

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I dont talk to myself in rl and 'just stop thinking' LOL

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Seriously need help on this

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                        happened to me before
                        i think it was from Allah
                        because of it i saved my self from having something serious happening to me alhamdullilah
                        i dont even remember what im talking about ^
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I'm not sure if I completely understand what you are talking about but I think that you need to stop putting so much pressure on yourself. Whatever you think you foresaw is not happening because of you. Seriously don't do that to yourself.

                          I find that sometimes when we are going through things we become more aware of our surroundings and feelings that we become able to predict what can happen next sometimes. It's not some magical power. It's just you being more sensitive to your environment.

                          believe me when I say that this is shaytan trying to ruin your life and make you feel anxious about everything.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                            i dont even remember what im talking about ^
                            lol
                            Loool,

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                              I'm not sure if I completely understand what you are talking about but I think that you need to stop putting so much pressure on yourself. Whatever you think you foresaw is not happening because of you. Seriously don't do that to yourself.

                              I find that sometimes when we are going through things we become more aware of our surroundings and feelings that we become able to predict what can happen next sometimes. It's not some magical power. It's just you being more sensitive to your environment.

                              believe me when I say that this is shaytan trying to ruin your life and make you feel anxious about everything.
                              Its not just thinking of something and seeing it happen, i can accapt your view on that but its the fear that i harmed others.

                              Totally when ypu are going through something you become hyperaware to things. And whether my fears are true or not i totally see that shaitan is trying to bring me down.

                              jazak Allah khair

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                                i dont even remember what im talking about ^
                                lol
                                No surprise

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X