Thinking about something...then it happens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
    I hope so. Ofc everything occurs by the permission of Allah.
    i won't bother explaining the rest.
    Then why are you bringing up, you thinking about it, when it has no relevance?

You cant mentally make something happen,

I suggest you stick to reality.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Comment

I believe its called the Medusa touch..they made a film about it "lol" ...do you think you're putting the evil eye on people ..is that it?

Comment

Originally posted by Oakenshield View Post
          I believe its called the Medusa touch..they made a film about it "lol" ...do you think you're putting the evil eye on people ..is that it?
          It could be. If it is i would want to die. But other times i have no idea why i thought of somethig which occurs.

Comment

Ive been blocking off this concern for ages. Ive even receieved advice that it is me being paranoid which could be true and which is why iwould initially make these threads to calm down my anxiety and overthinking and jumping to the worst conclusions. But i did consider more seriously once and stayed awake full of anxiety the whole night. I feel like i need to do something to face these problems because i have this at the back of my head and try to be normal in life.

Comment

Your having a tough time.. your having negative thoughts about lots of things.. a bad thing happens..you think its because you thought it. Maybe you didn't even think it..and after the fact shaitan put the thought in your head that you did think it to make you feel bad and lower your iman further. Keep doing things to bring you closer to Allah and boost your iman. Stop thinking that your some ninja ayn master.
              ​​​

Comment

Its an extremely heavy burden if true. Which is why i seem to ignore it.

Comment

Your having a tough time.. your having negative thoughts about lots of things.. a bad thing happens..you think its because you thought it. Maybe you didn't even think it..and after the fact shaitan put the thought in your head that you did think it to make you feel bad and lower your iman further. Keep doing things to bring you closer to Allah and boost your iman. Stop thinking that your some ninja ayn master.
                  ​​​
                  Lol
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Your having a tough time.. your having negative thoughts about lots of things.. a bad thing happens..you think its because you thought it. Maybe you didn't even think it..and after the fact shaitan put the thought in your head that you did think it to make you feel ba2d and lower your iman further. Keep doing things to bring you closer to Allah and boost your iman. Stop thinking that your some ninja ayn master.
                    ​​​
                    I hope this is true. Your answer has helped me not obsess over (quite intrusive) thoughts which allows me to not think or worry my negativity will harm.anyone because i dont build it up.

but i dont want to end up on judgement day getting a surprise realising i did actually do this.

I hope you respond.
                    Last edited by usernametaken; 09-12-18, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I feel like if i sort this issue out, then i can focus on everything else. But it also makes my heart sink if it is true.

Comment

I feel like if i sort this issue out, then i can focus on everything else. But it also makes my heart sink if it is true.
                        u think out aloud alot

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

u think out aloud alot
                          Its because these things genuinely bother me

Comment

Its because these things genuinely bother me
                            do you listen to dawah man

and if so
                            is it through his dawah more than any other daee that you really started changing

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

do you listen to dawah man

and if so
                              is it through his dawah more than any other daee that you really started changing
                              I used to sort of but not anymore.

no.

i would atrribute that to peace tv..
                              which i dont watch anymore either. But used to years ago.

Comment

I used to sort of but not anymore.

no.

i would atrribute that to peace tv..
                                which i dont watch anymore either. But used to years ago.
                                why not anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X