Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslims all over the World commiting a gross Blasphamey...are you one of them?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims all over the World commiting a gross Blasphamey...are you one of them?

Peace be to you Reader.

RECITE the name of the Lord 5 times so that your ears can hear - Allah. Now READ the name of the Lord 5 times so that your ears can hear - Allah.

Now ask yourself what are you actually saying? You will be surprised; you should be shocked - what we are actually saying is Ullah - the Alif we are taught is not the Phonetic sound nor is this a single letter from the Arabic alphabet it is 4 letters A-L-I-F. Please keep your common sense with you and the Quran. The Human sounds (phonetics) in communication are the same - so 'aa' is in every language of the World and therefore our Lords name is the same which ever language is used - provided it is spelt correctly and the sounds of the letters are used.

The first letter in our Lords name is 'aa' no different to a'pple it is NOT Ay'pple; b'all it is not Be'all; l'ove it is not EL'ove . So now Read the Lords name by sound of each letter (phonetically) not by titles or names of letters.

ALLH - ULLAH

Do you see the Gross Blasphemy? None of this is my opinion nor my understanding. It is not from a sect or mosque or group. It is simply the Truth for anyone with Common Sense and its authority is the Quran.

There are four letters in the name of our Lord. Allh - aa-ll-ll-hh - and each one has a Human sound (phonetics). You will appreciate that this is very deeply rooted and it is not easy to accept as 'Allah' which we have and continue to pronounce as Ullah - is all we know and is completely different to the True name of our Lord Allh - given to us by Him in the Quran; the Quran He tells us for all Mankind (not just the arabs).

If someone did this to our surname, for example the name Rashid turned into Rashit - we get enraged. This is the name of our Lord.
    I am appealing to anyone and everyone to raise awareness of this international issue - if someone could create a text message that is then forwarded by us all this would be very effective (Allh willing)

Finally let us praise the perfection of Allh who tells us that it is your intention that counts.

Peace.

A. Rashid

Who is calling Allah 'ullah'? Never heard that before...
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Peace. Shay 5 - You say 'ALLAH' when Allh has told us the spelling of his name in the Quran so where does this extra 'a' come from? Secondly - the first letter of his name is 'aa' like a'pple; so now ask yourself what you are actually saying. are you saying 'aa' or 'uu' ? listen to your voice when you say the name of our lord. With which phonetic sound do you pronounce the name of our Lord? Having said this our Lord also tells us that it is the intention that counts.

peace.

Comment

Are you Muslim, OP?
        sigpic

Comment

.Hajar. Peace - Allh is my Lord and His Quran is my Guide. Why do you ask? and what is OP?

Comment

Originally posted by A'min View Post
            .Hajar. Peace - Allh is my Lord and His Quran is my Guide. Why do you ask? and what is OP?
            Maybe 'cause your post reminded me of Jews making a fuss over 'G-d's' name.

OP = original poster
            sigpic

Comment

...None of this is my opinion nor my understanding. It is not from a sect or mosque or group. It is simply the Truth for anyone with Common Sense and its authority is the Quran...
              If this is from 'nobody' then how did you come by it? Your answer better be good.

Comment

.Hajar. Peace. I see, no I am not a jew - by the way why is the 'A' or as we know it the 'Alif' missing from our Lords name on your Posting Title?

peace

Comment

.Hajar. Peace. I see, no I am not a jew - by the way why is the 'A' or as we know it the 'Alif' missing from our Lords name on your Posting Title?

peace
                  You have to be more specific.
                  sigpic

Comment

Abu Abdullah - Peace. The answer to your question is the Quran. There are four letters in the name of our Lord; in arabic. Letters are pronounced phonetically so aa ll ll hh. Thus the name of our Lord is the same where ever you go in the world. Alif - is not a letter. Why take my word for it - just recite the name 'Allah' and listen with your own ears - are you starting the name of our Lord with an 'aa' or 'uu'.

peace.

Comment

.Hajar. Peace. More specific - what do you mean?

peace.

Comment

Peace. Readers do not take my word for it...trust your own voice and ears - say our Lords name to yourself and listen to yourself - are you starting the name of our lord with 'aa' or 'uu'?
                        Have we really become deaf and blind as the Quran tells us?

peace.

Comment

Peace. Readers do not take my word for it...trust your own voice and ears - say our Lords name to yourself and listen to yourself - are you starting the name of our lord with 'aa' or 'uu'?
                          Have we really become deaf and blind as the Quran tells us?

peace.
                          What do you mean?
                          sigpic

Comment

Abu Abdullah - Peace. The answer to your question is the Quran. There are four letters in the name of our Lord; in arabic. Letters are pronounced phonetically so aa ll ll hh. Thus the name of our Lord is the same where ever you go in the world. Alif - is not a letter. Why take my word for it - just recite the name 'Allah' and listen with your own ears - are you starting the name of our Lord with an 'aa' or 'uu'.

peace.
                            I see. Please post references to a scholar of the Arabic language who backs your assessment.

Comment

.Hajar. - Our lords name begins with 'Alif' in arabic - its sound is 'aa' - as in aa'pple; as in aa'll'll'hh - we believe we are saying Allah - but in-fact we are saying uu'll'll'aa'hh. there is no second 'alif' in our Lords name. And 'Alif' is a title not the phonetic sound.

Therefore - all of us, all over the world I saying this everyday - yet we have ears and eyes....have we become deaf and blind like the Quran tells us? Is this not the evil age the Quran tells us about? Are we to allow the Damned iblis to make a mockery of our Lords name?

peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X