Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas for interesting threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ideas for interesting threads

    Hi guys.

    I thought it would be well to have a list of topics which could serve as interesting subjects for threads, should anybody be stuck for ideas (and, judging by the quality of threads, I would say we are all in need of it).

    Post your suggestions here. I shall start:

    1. Moderators having a DBS check.

    Edit: darn! My suggestion has already been used it seems. Okay, here is another:

    Chaiwala :D

  • #2
    Originally posted by Morose View Post
    Hi guys.

    I thought it would be well to have a list of topics which could serve as interesting subjects for threads, should anybody be stuck for ideas (and, judging by the quality of threads, I would say we are all in need of it).

    Post your suggestions here. I shall start:

    1. Moderators having a DBS check.

    Edit: darn! My suggestion has already been used it seems. Okay, here is another:

    Chaiwala :D
    good thread, lets see what some people suggest

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

      good thread, lets see what some people suggest
      loool I have another idea:

      Loyalty to the forum or bounce?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Morose View Post

        loool I have another idea:

        Loyalty to the forum or bounce?
        lol youre so genuine that i cant believe its not butter, can you? lol :P

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Morose View Post
          Hi guys.

          I thought it would be well to have a list of topics which could serve as interesting subjects for threads, should anybody be stuck for ideas (and, judging by the quality of threads, I would say we are all in need of it).

          Post your suggestions here. I shall start:

          1. Moderators having a DBS check.

          Edit: darn! My suggestion has already been used it seems. Okay, here is another:

          Chaiwala :D
          Sigh, Morose, ya goofball.

          Okay, here’s a real interesting one:

          Facepalm, loose screw, or troll? What’s your go-to comeback?!?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sister_2009 View Post

            Sigh, Morose, ya goofball.

            Okay, here’s a real interesting one:

            Facepalm, loose screw, or troll? What’s your go-to comeback?!?
            lol @ goofball

            Comment


            • #7
              anymore ideas morose? :P

              Comment


              • #8
                Do mods get an IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) check before becoming mod?

                People with ibs get cranky at times
                Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by eesa the kiwi
                  Do mods get an IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) check before becoming mod?

                  People with ibs get cranky at times
                  They need to get checked looool

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    2. We have covert agents to incite gender wars
                    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                    And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                    أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                    Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                    Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                    Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What is Chaiwala
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                      And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                      أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                      Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                      Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                      Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                        What is Chaiwala
                        Someone who prepares and sells tea.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We really do need some interesting ideas for this forum though. Feels dead to be honest. Seems like there are people who sign in regularly, but with no interesting conversation to engage in all we can do is wait for someone to tell us something extremely personal about their life and then pounce to give "advice".

                          Someone say something smart. Please.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by IsaahM View Post
                            We really do need some interesting ideas for this forum though. Feels dead to be honest. Seems like there are people who sign in regularly, but with no interesting conversation to engage in all we can do is wait for someone to tell us something extremely personal about their life and then pounce to give "advice".

                            Someone say something smart. Please.
                            Lol you make me laugh.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IsaahM View Post
                              We really do need some interesting ideas for this forum though. Feels dead to be honest. Seems like there are people who sign in regularly, but with no interesting conversation to engage in all we can do is wait for someone to tell us something extremely personal about their life and then pounce to give "advice".

                              Someone say something smart. Please.
                              u just came
                              have some sabr

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X