Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you see or feel about Islam in this generation of Muslims?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you see or feel about Islam in this generation of Muslims?

Asalamualaykum,

Like the topic say what are you feelings/ideas about Muslim society today. I'm not referring to a global/political viewpoint but more to your respective and collective thoughts on Muslim societies.

I'm particularly interested in this hadith in regards to this topic:

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said: “Who else?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1397; Muslim, 4822.

Do you see this happening today? If you do, please give examples.

Jazak!

Lack of wala and bara, especially from Muslims that live in Dar ul Kufr. And your cited hadith confirms it. Example: participating in the political process of the disbelievers. Accepting what they think is halal and haram i.e. homosexuality, prescribed punishments and the free mixing of men and women. The picture says it all. I shake my head when I see photos like this. Muslims clamoring to get a handshake or a photo of a kafir that has fought Islam and Muslims all over the world. But on the Day of Judgement they will wish they were 1000 miles from him.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Musbah; 04-11-18, 10:49 AM.
    The Prophet s.a.a.w warned when he said: "You will surely follow the ways of those who came before you, in exactly the same fashion, to the point were they to enter the hole of a lizard, you too would enter it." It was asked of him, "O Messenger of Allah s.a.a.w., do you mean the Jews and Christians?" He replied, "Who else?" (Bukhari and Muslim)

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
      Lack of wala and bara, especially from Muslims that live in Dar ul Kufr. And your cited hadith confirms it. Example: participating in the political process of the disbelievers. Accepting what they think is halal and haram i.e. homosexuality, prescribed punishments and the free mixing of men and women. The picture says it all. I shake my head when I see photos like this. Muslims clamoring to get a handshake or a photo of a kafir that has fought Islam and Muslims all over the world. But on the Day of Judgement they will wish they were 1000 miles from him.
      Yep, but I bet those Muslims in the pic make sure that there is nothing haram in their tooth paste.

I also feel that Muslims today (generally speaking) don't really follow Islam but instead follow the post-Christian idea of religion. And when something from Islam does not fit into their idea of what Islam is, they vehemently defend their position even though it goes against the Qur'an and Sunnah. They think Islam is about being pacifists, have they not read the Qur'an?? How do they possibly get pacifism or even religious tolerance from the Qur'an or Sunnah? It's almost as if they are possessed by jinn. But more to my point; this is exactly what Christianity has become, a pacifist religion that serves those in power.

I think the religious aspect of the Muslim world is where the Christians where in 70's or 80's, where there was still somewhat of a presence in mainstream society, but on their own terms and trends.

Comment

For how long have the Christians been in error; imagine how many people will enter hell...

Poor people very sad to know this...
        Disgusting.

Comment

Working...
        X