Can I get clarification....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get clarification....

Is this site Wahabi/Salafi type? Or is it mainstream Sunni? Or mixed including Shiites and Sufis?

What is a "Wahhabi"? What is a "mainstream Sunni"?

Comment

its mixed
      “You know it's funny, when it rains it pours,
      they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.” - 2pac

Comment

Lol your question and username do not correlate

Comment

What do people have against salafis. I see too many people sayings wahhabi. Some people need to fear allah

Comment

Just identify yourself as a Muslim and focus on learning the basics of the religion insha'Allah. Labels/groups/differences are not a priority until you attain a foundation in your Deen.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
              Just identify yourself as a Muslim and focus on learning the basics of the religion insha'Allah. Labels/groups/differences are not a priority until you attain a foundation in your Deen.
              I believe the Messengers where to be relied on in all three of the following stages, and the family of Mohammad inherited these roles:

1) When a human is confused and has questions and doubts about the basics including Prophets (asking the family of the reminder in the Surah the Bees, for example is in this context though some of that lingers on in Suratal Anbiya as well).
              2) When a human is need to be guided by the leaders who guide by God's command, and has been reminded, but needs clarification on good actions and states of the connections (Salah) and needs help and light to be shown in that regard (Suratal Anbiya hints this mostly, but it's also hinted with Abraham being a course to God in Suratal Nahl, so both Surahs have both views, while they emphasize more one perspective over the other).
              3) When a human is guided in all matters of personal guidance, has reached the destination, and wishes to help God and be part of God's plan, he is best off to refer to the Guides on to take part in that and help pave the way for justice, and he must be willing to submit to the commands of the leader and guide, be he hidden or manifest, and do whatever preferring the wishes of the guide over himself.

The foundation of the religion, from belief in the next world, to the day of judgement, to Tawheed, to Nubuwa, to safeguarding of revelation with sealing the Prophet and appointing holders of the Authority of God and his Messenger who are not Prophets, all this, was established by the guidance of the Prophet who not only recited God's signs and brought the Quran but would give context and clarify the clear proofs.

The way to approach religion and approach knowledge, most of the Quran is about that, how to do that and who to rely on and who not to, and what the Taghut is, is of the most central themes in Quran.

Before I acknowledged the Quran three years ago, I realized all this.

And part of the call of the Quran is that we council with ourselves as equals, and learn from one another as equals, no one saying "listen to me and look towards me" but rather, we all be scholars and teach what we know, and council each other sincerely and learn from one another by the council of God and his chosen Guides.

Comment

Working...
              X