• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now i wont be able to sleep tonight cos i feel so guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
      Now i wont be able to sleep tonight cos i feel so guilty
      Make dua that Allah guides him. That's better than any amount of money you could have given him.
      "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
      - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

Make dua that Allah guides him. That's better than any amount of money you could have given him.
        Indeed

there was also this other dude, slouching against a shop window, opposite the homeless dude, who appeared to be completely knocked out. There was also a trail of fluid on the pavement

i presumed he was knocked out drunk

what is life

Comment

I hereby declare myself the most active user on ummah forum

Comment

That moment when the imam leading the prayer starts reciting the ending of surat al-Hashr as his choice of recitation after the fatihah

oof. No doubt, one of the favourite portions of the Qur’an for many. Very powerful indeed

Comment

Today was the heaviest shopping I carried (walked it home)

It felt like a work out

I thought half way I would have to stop because my hands were dying lol

I was thinking what if someone offered to help me would I allow them, yes I would, I was that desperate

Came home and had to rest

Wish I was stronger
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

dur

Comment

That moment when the imam leading the prayer starts reciting the ending of surat al-Hashr as his choice of recitation after the fatihah

oof. No doubt, one of the favourite portions of the Qur’an for many. Very powerful indeed
                  when all the names of Allah come
                  sick

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    Today was the heaviest shopping I carried (walked it home)

It felt like a work out

I thought half way I would have to stop because my hands were dying lol

I was thinking what if someone offered to help me would I allow them, yes I would, I was that desperate

Came home and had to rest

Wish I was stronger
                    should have rewarded yourself with a Yorkie bar...also get a trolly if you do it regularly. it will give your street cred a boost too so double win :)

Comment

I hereby declare myself the most active user on ummah forum
                      that's not saying much though really.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                        Random musings..
                        Isn't it crazy how haraam weddings have literally become such a norm (music, freemixing), and very few ppl speak out against it...

I always worry about being a hypocrite, when I hear about hypocrisy I honestly fear I am one of those ppl, it makes my heart tremble.

It's funny how when you're happy and things are going well, everyone surrounds you closely, but when you find yourself in a really difficult/testing situation where you feel emotions you never even thought of, how people disappear.. or like don't care enough to truly reach out/help properly/consistently, but are quick to advise, judge and point fingers, even those you thought you were closest to.
                        why single out weddings? there's lots of room for improvement for muslims in every area of life.

Re your second point..i dont know if people do change depending on your situation..maybe because you were happy you enjoyed seeking out the company or others and they also enjoyed your company. Now you are going through hard times and suffering negative emotions, you may not be looking for company and also those people may feel awkward or want to give you space. When you were happy you never needed their help or them to reach out to you..did u go looking for people to reach out to and help when u were feeling on top? most people don't and don't expect others to do the same for you. If it happens then its by Allah's will and be grateful. If not then don't hold a grudge, just rely on Allah and put your trust in Him.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7D568DE2-3F23-46F3-85A0-CDAF60124FDF.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	12589280

Like one of threse granny trollies?!

Originally posted by Oakenshield View Post

should have rewarded yourself with a Yorkie bar...also get a trolly if you do it regularly. it will give your street cred a boost too so double win :)

Comment

that's not saying much though really.
                            Yeh

theres like 5 people on the forum heh

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7D568DE2-3F23-46F3-85A0-CDAF60124FDF.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	12589280

Like one of threse granny trollies?!

Only the grandma's use those

Time to change that, I could be a trend setter
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I got a brownie Alhamdullilah

Comment

Working...
                                X