The Random Thoughts Megathread - Post and Share here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morose View Post

Actually there is, because of all the dead skin cells we shed on a daily basis. And then consider those who use public transport - those seats contain innumerable peopleís dead skin cells, so it is important to wash off when one gets home.¬*

And also, it just makes you feel better.¬*

Yeh, I don't disagree with that

I said if you're sitting at home without doing anything (cooking, cleaning, exercising) you don't need to shower every day. You can go without it for a day or two.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      I think non Muslims should shower every day because they don't do istinjah (if that's how it's spelt). It's a must for them, otherwise it is disgusting.

Whereas, Muslims who aren't sweating or cooking can easily get away without having to shower on a daily basis. Also, we have to purify ourselves five times a day. If our hygiene habits are top notch, there's actually no need to shower every single day. Especially if you are sitting at home not doing anything.
      Yea youre right but they could easily go a week without showering tbh, i remember babysitting my aunts kids and they had to take a shower 1x a week and they didnt wash themselves in the sink ever, like at least my mom used to teach me to wash myself in the sink every morning before school, those kids didnt, so onve they become older they only showrr 1x a week or when they stink, i saw it as the kids becane teens while i was still babysitting younger siblings and they still just got up from bed and went to school without touching water
      Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Interesting,

And Belgian too?,

How did she come to discover this one piece of partial-truth?,

¬*
        I have no idea since there are barely asians in belgium, i had just became a revert and came on UF and so i told her about how asians are muslims like i was shook as to UF being majority adian, and she told me never marry asian for they shower in oil lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaas View Post

Yea youre right but they could easily go a week without showering tbh, i remember babysitting my aunts kids and they had to take a shower 1x a week and they didnt wash themselves in the sink ever, like at least my mom used to teach me to wash myself in the sink every morning before school, those kids didnt, so onve they become older they only showrr 1x a week or when they stink, i saw it as the kids becane teens while i was still babysitting younger siblings and they still just got up from bed and went to school without touching water

That's interesting

I think when people realise how scarce water will become in the future, this will become normal

We're used to a lavish lifestyle where water is used without a thought

I'm guilty too, I love a hot bath.
          ​​​​
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I have no idea since there are barely asians in belgium, i had just became a revert and came on UF and so i told her about how asians are muslims like i was shook as to UF being majority adian, and she told me never marry asian for they shower in oil lol
            Lol,

Yes there are not so many Asians in Belgium,

Perhaps she had been to Germany before,

Or visited Hindustan,

Lol...

Comment

Lol

Did she actually mean that or was she referring to the stereotype that Asians smell of grease and onions?

I avoid going in the kitchen when I'm heading out because my mum cooks daily and the smell gets absorbed on my skin or clothes quite easily.

We open the window but it does linger because the cooking is continuous.

When I used to cook I always felt the need to shower because I detested smelling like an onion.

Comment

That's interesting

I think when people realise how scarce water will become in the future, this will become normal

We're used to a lavish lifestyle where water is used without a thought

I'm guilty too, I love a hot bath.
                ​​​​
                Yea you're right, as my shower doesnt work well and neither does my landlord, i fill a bucket to take a shower with and i use the whole 10 litres every time, sometimes more depending on the hair regimen Im doing, thats probably much more than i should use...

Comment

Has the copyright issue with MoCo been resolved now?

Comment

Lol

Did she actually mean that or was she referring to the stereotype that Asians smell of grease and onions?

I avoid going in the kitchen when I'm heading out because my mum cooks daily and the smell gets absorbed on my skin or clothes quite easily.

We open the window but it does linger because the cooking is continuous.

When I used to cook I always felt the need to shower because I detested smelling like an onion.
                    She actually meant it lol, yea when i cook i usually cover my hair and depending on what i cook i do need a showet sometimes after... my kitchen and livingroom arent seperated right now and i can't hang clothes up to dry in there because it all ends up smelling of food lol

Comment

Lol,

Yes there are not so many Asians in Belgium,

Perhaps she had been to Germany before,

Or visited Hindustan,

Lol...
                      Actually there were 2 asians in her school, maybe they were oily

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Has the copyright issue with MoCo been resolved now?
                        Lollll son,¬*No, it has not been resolved. I do apologise! But thank you sir, for the reminder of course.

Comment

• Nvm
                          Last edited by Kaas; 23-04-19, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Loll youre confirming
                            I shower nearly every day

Comment

• Morose i dont know about you
                              but i wear clothes when outside so other peoples dead skin cells dont get on my body lool

also u do know that we have bacteria on our skin anyway
                              theres so many
                              in fact i did a lab experiment in uni everyone touched their hair with a scraper then scraped some agar gel next week their was fungus growing in the plate so everyone has fungus and bacteria on their body
                              some skin cells dont make a difference

the real reason people shower alot is to get rid of bad smell, any physical impurity that is visible or for spirituality ie ghusl from janaabah

but there isnt a need to shower everyday unless you stink and sweat alot then u do i guess

every other day is more healthy that way you still retain your bodies natural oils and dont get issues like dry skin and dry scalp as much

Comment

• Your old friend cant chat kaas
                                she probably aint been doing instinjaa for 20 years

Loool
                                yuk
                                she probably need a fire hydren to wash off 20 years load of dirt

Comment

Working...
                                X