This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the Kurds serve the enemies of Islam

Kurds are used as the footsoldiers of any satanic plot the west hatches against Muslims

They are used to destabilise turkey by isreal and the USA, in Iraq they are used to divide the land while in Syria they are used to stifle and crush any resurgence of any Islamic state of shariah.

In the West they are the most unislamic of all ethnic groups you see them eating during Ramadan and drinking alcohol.

What is the problem with Kurds and why are the majority of them lost?

salaams to all

ive also wondered quite a bit about this.
    they claim to be muslims but theyre among the most liberal muslims ive seen and i find it strange that all the arabs around them dont accept them.

from what i was able to learn, some groups from among the Kurds are Shias and some follow Zoroastrianism.
    they are practicing the faith that the ancestors of Irans Shias practiced.
    and just like Jews, they hide their beliefs/religion and pretend to be muslims or any other religion.
    https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/in...zoroastrianism

Kurds are claiming as their homeland, a piece of land that rich in oil, gas etc & this is one of the reasons for the conflict with them & the ppl around them.
    if u add their liberal beliefs to the picture, its not difficult to understand why they are facing opposition from all their neighbours & the Zionist west is exploiting this friction for their own benefit...they want the resources & they are happy for the Kurds to keep on fighting their neighbours.

if anyone has anything interesting to add, pls contribute.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
    jazakallah

Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
    very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

I know a few Kurdish brothers and they're some of the nicest people I know. The problems with them, in general, are the same as the rest of us.

Comment

Assalamu alaykum

Firstly, they are not all Muslims. They're pretty diverse when it comes to religion. Personally, I've never met a Muslim Kurd, although if I'm not mistaken, the majority of them are Sunni.

They're 'used' to fight Muslims because they are essentially fighting for their homeland, which is located between Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey. None of these countries are willing to give up their land and their wealth for them, and therefore they revolt and uprise at every opportunity possible.

In Iran, we have a Kurdish province, where they are given a degree of authority and governance, however, the region is ultimately under the control of Iran, and they're expected to learn Farsi as their primary language in education, despite not desiring to speak the language themselves.
        Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 11-10-18, 02:56 PM.

Comment

them kurds fighting arent muslim
          they are mushrikeen

Comment

plus not all kurds are muslim anyway
            many have their own pagan religion or are shia
            many are alevi shia

Comment

Originally posted by Abdulmajeed88 View Post
              Kurds are used as the footsoldiers of any satanic plot the west hatches against Muslims

They are used to destabilise turkey by isreal and the USA, in Iraq they are used to divide the land while in Syria they are used to stifle and crush any resurgence of any Islamic state of shariah.

In the West they are the most unislamic of all ethnic groups you see them eating during Ramadan and drinking alcohol.

Are you kidding me right now? I get that there are some Kurds who are not doing good things, but to call "the majority of them lost" or say that "they are the most unIslamic" or say that they "serve the enemies of Islam" is almost akin to mass takfir on them.

Please be careful with your words. You can criticize those who are causing problems, but you can't make gross generalizations like this.
              مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
              It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
              Surah al-Baqarah
              [2:245]

.:.
              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376

Are you kidding me right now? I get that there are some Kurds who are not doing good things, but to call "the majority of them lost" or say that "they are the most unIslamic" or say that they "serve the enemies of Islam" is almost akin to mass takfir on them.

Please be careful with your words. You can criticize those who are causing problems, but you can't make gross generalizations like this.
                when even the most hardcore Islam haters in the West and Benjamin Netanyahu are praising the Kurds then it makes me wonder what is going on with these people.

Comment

when even the most hardcore Islam haters in the West and Benjamin Netanyahu are praising the Kurds then it makes me wonder what is going on with these people.
                  You can question the motivations of those who are causing problems, but you have to be careful when making blanket statements.
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

simple.
                    most of them are not muslims.#

#end.

dirty athiest commies pkk outcome in the end:
                    Last edited by IslamMessage; 15-10-18, 02:59 PM.

Comment

did you know ali dawah the youtuber was a alawite and I think he is kurd as well.

only minority of kurds are actually practising sunni and not just by name.

Comment

Long gone are the days of glory that brought us Salahudin from them. One of the problems with them is that they put their culture, ethnicity and country before Islam. The other is that they have embraced secular ideologies over Islam. And that is most likely why Allah humiliates them through the Turks, Iraqis and Iranians.
                        The Prophet s.a.a.w warned when he said: "You will surely follow the ways of those who came before you, in exactly the same fashion, to the point were they to enter the hole of a lizard, you too would enter it." It was asked of him, "O Messenger of Allah s.a.a.w., do you mean the Jews and Christians?" He replied, "Who else?" (Bukhari and Muslim)

Comment

Islam has an even bigger enemy for whom Muslims proudly and openly patronise.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif Al islam View Post
                            Islam has an even bigger enemy for whom Muslims proudly and openly patronise.
                            who?

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
                              Long gone are the days of glory that brought us Salahudin from them. One of the problems with them is that they put their culture, ethnicity and country before Islam. The other is that they have embraced secular ideologies over Islam. And that is most likely why Allah humiliates them through the Turks, Iraqis and Iranians.
                              Don't say that. By that logic, why did Allah humiliate the muslims via rafida and kuffar?

Comment

Working...
                              X