Why dont Chinese muslims just leave china

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dont Chinese muslims just leave china

China is clearly a terrible place for Muslims, so shouldn't they try their hardest to leave, it may be hard but it is worth it

They're currently being put in those camps, so I don't thinks its a choice, plus most are like indigenous or have lived in China for centuries, and how do you know they would be legally accepted into any country?

Its hard moving countries cos of strict immigration policies in so many places.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Where would they leave to after living there generations upon generations?

Comment

I really doubt it's that simple
        What is given to dunya is lost forever

Comment

They dont know any other language/they're broke... do you realuse how hard it is to find a job in china that pays enough to set some money aside to save enough to leave the country... china is the country of working day and night in retail where you're not allowed to take a toilet break
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by umarumar View Post
            China is clearly a terrible place for Muslims, so shouldn't they try their hardest to leave, it may be hard but it is worth it

Questions: Do you know the name of a single Chinese Muslim scholar or significant personality? Isn't it strange how great their numbers are and for how long they've been Muslim, yet we don't hear a peep from them?

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

Questions: Do you know the name of a single Chinese Muslim scholar or significant personality? Isn't it strange how great their numbers are and for how long they've been Muslim, yet we don't hear a peep from them?
              What about Hussein Ye, a Malaysian of Chinese descent? He was taught by Sheikh Albani (ra).

The fact that he's popular shows that the reason why we don' hear from Chinese Muslim scholars is the restrictions placed on them by the Chinese government.

Hussein Ye wouldn't face the exact same issues cos lives in Malaysia.
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

What about Hussein Ye, a Malaysian of Chinese descent? He was taught by Sheikh Albani (ra).

The fact that he's popular shows that the reason why we don' hear from Chinese Muslim scholars is the restrictions placed on them by the Chinese government.

I don't really count him because, as you've said, he's Malaysian and not pure Chinese.

What I'm trying to figure out is: Where are the Chinese scholars are at? And what have they contributed to the Islamic scholarly tradition?

The thing is, Chinese people are so smart and "spiritual", so where is their contribution to Islam? SubhanAllah

Comment

couple ugyhur scholars died due to chinese imprisonment and horrid conditions

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

I don't really count him because, as you've said, he's Malaysian and not pure Chinese.

What I'm trying to figure out is: Where are the Chinese scholars are at? And what have they contributed to the Islamic scholarly tradition?

The thing is, Chinese people are so smart and "spiritual", so where is their contribution to Islam? SubhanAllah
                    Hussein Ye is still Chinese but with Malaysian citizenship.

Maybe their works haven't been translated yet? A lot of Muslims seem to respect on scholars of their ethnic background, and then treat sheikhs from their country into default authorities.

There is also the issue of people only accepting scholars from certain regions like the Middle East, but as long as the Chinese Muslim community benefit from the guidance of their scholars, then why should there be a problem. There is still a positive benefit there.

Comment

Hussein Ye is still Chinese but with Malaysian citizenship.

Maybe their works haven't been translated yet? A lot of Muslims seem to respect on scholars of their ethnic background, and then treat sheikhs from their country into default authorities.

There is also the issue of people only accepting scholars from certain regions like the Middle East, but as long as the Chinese Muslim community benefit from the guidance of their scholars, then why should there be a problem. There is still a positive benefit there.
                      Khayr inshaAllah

But considering how smart asians(orientals) are, you would think that they'd play some role in Islamic scholarship. What I'm really looking for are Chinese Jurists or Spiritual Masters that have impacted the tradition. To my knowledge, I have yet to hear of one.

Comment

Originally posted by umarumar View Post
                        Why dont all the muslims in yhe land of the kuffar just leave?

Which country will have them?

Name one,
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

If you referring to the Ugyhurs, they lived there for generations. It was never 'Chinese' Land to begin with.
                          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                            If you referring to the Ugyhurs, they lived there for generations. It was never 'Chinese' Land to begin with.
                            Op is clueless, even if we entertain him/her, facepalm
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

East Turkestan (the land of the Uyghurs) wasn't even China. It was an autonomous land in its own right until China invaded and took it over in the 1940s, just like they invaded and took over Tibet. If anyone should leave, it's the Chinese- it's not even their land in the first place. Aside from that, many of the Uyghurs who have fled and settled in other countries have been deported and forced to go back. Uyghur women who are married to and have children with Pakistan men; they've been forcibly taken away from their husbands and children and sent back to Xinjiang.

Uyghur students in the Middle East who are studying Arabic and Islam have been deported and forced to go back. Uyghur activists who have fled and settled abroad are reporting that their friends and family members in East Turkestan are disappearing into these concentration camps.

What the OP is suggesting is like telling Afghanis and Iraqis to leave their countries cos' the Americans invaded. It's a ridiculous suggestion in the first place.
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
                              X