Dreams of dajjal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams of dajjal

Did you ever have one or someone else you know.

I saw a French soldier protecting the dajjal, in my dream.
    They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
    For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

I have had one dream I remember about the dajjal, and one straight waking vision of him while.

One dream, I was being harassed everywhere I went cos I wasn't following him, you need a special sign or signal of subservience to the Dajjal to buy iPhones and attend uni.

In the end I made an escape and found one tower for Isa alayhis salaam and one for Dajjal, and I ran up Isa's one. Thats where the dream ended.

In the vision, I saw a flash quick image a very white and reddish man with brown wiry hair, who had one blind eye and one eye covered with something, and he was wearing black. He was standing in front of my door, and his followers where behind him wearing black.

Reminds me of the hadiths describing the dajjal, with his wiry hair, pale-reddish complexion, and one eye blind and the other covered.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

This isn't meant for an interpretation. It's a translation of Ibn Sīrīn's book of tafsīr of dreams. I don't know how accurate the translation is. You can download book from here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-17-15-37-11-967_com.google.android.apps.docs.png
Views:	1
Size:	892.2 KB
ID:	12577730
      Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        I have had one dream I remember about the dajjal, and one straight waking vision of him while.

One dream, I was being harassed everywhere I went cos I wasn't following him, you need a special sign or signal of subservience to the Dajjal to buy iPhones and attend uni.

In the end I made an escape and found one tower for Isa alayhis salaam and one for Dajjal, and I ran up Isa's one. Thats where the dream ended.

In the vision, I saw a flash quick image a very white and reddish man with brown wiry hair, who had one blind eye and one eye covered with something, and he was wearing black. He was standing in front of my door, and his followers where behind him wearing black.

Reminds me of the hadiths describing the dajjal, with his wiry hair, pale-reddish complexion, and one eye blind and the other covered.
        Allaahu akbar!!

iPhones I knew it I knew something was a bit off about them once I saw hidden camera INSIDE the phone like not the front camera but another one not visible from outside.

may Allah safeguard us from his fitna ameen..bi idhnillah that dream means well for you.

sorry what is a vision supposed to be?

Comment

"massacres" ✔
          "evil" ✔
          "deception" ✔
          "trials" ✔
          "bloodshed" ✔

on point

Comment

• Indefinable
            Indefinable commented
            Editing a comment
            May Allaah protect you.

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
          ...iPhones I knew it I knew something was a bit off about them once I saw hidden camera INSIDE the phone like not the front camera but another one not visible from outside...
          What's this about a camera inside the phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

This wasn't a dream, was it?

Comment

• Indefinable
              Indefinable commented
              Editing a comment
              I think that bit is real.

Did you ever have one or someone else you know.

I saw a French soldier protecting the dajjal, in my dream.
            The French are protecting several minor Dajjaaluun [دجّالون], the plural of Dajjaal. It's probably a true Ru'yah, In Sha' Allah.

Comment

• ummsayfullah
              ummsayfullah commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw them protecting the major actual one and I was so scared of him

Allaahu akbar!!

iPhones I knew it I knew something was a bit off about them once I saw hidden camera INSIDE the phone like not the front camera but another one not visible from outside.

may Allah safeguard us from his fitna ameen..bi idhnillah that dream means well for you.

A vision, well basically i blinked and had an image in front of my eyes frozen for half a second. Not trying to sound weird here but I see lots of devilish evil images in my head and also in real life

For example once a pyramid with the eye of horus on top, was drawn on the mist on my shower door.

Sometimes I wonder if it could relate to the sihr i suffer from.
            Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 17-09-18, 11:18 PM.
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• ummsayfullah
              ummsayfullah commented
              Editing a comment
              Aoudhubillah these shayateen are so sinister

Allaahu akbar!!

Can u elaborate on this hidden camera
            like do all phones or i phones have it and where in the iphone and how do you see it
            and whats it there for

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Can u elaborate on this hidden camera
              like do all phones or i phones have it and where in the iphone and how do you see it
              and whats it there for
              my friend smashed an iPhone open and then she found another camera in the interior part wAllahu aalam

this was real NOT a dream.

Comment

my friend smashed an iPhone open and then she found another camera in the interior part wAllahu aalam

this was real NOT a dream.
                You said you saw it yourself. It's strange that nobody else has come across this hidden camera...

Comment

The Illuminati are trying to take over!
                  I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

You said you saw it yourself. It's strange that nobody else has come across this hidden camera...
                    Na3m I saw a picture of it after she broke it. Idk go break one open and see* The iPhone was probably bought 5 years ago

Comment

Na3m I saw a picture of it after she broke it. Idk go break one open and see* The iPhone was probably bought 5 years ago
                      Lots of phones get broken but nobody has ever reported this hidden camera. I think I'll pass on buying an iPhone just to smash it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X