X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cofounders/Collaborators

Assalamu alaikum guys,

Hope you're all in good health.

Soooo, I'm wondering if there's anyone out there like me who feels an impulse to do some sort of large-scale project representing our ummah?

I think I'm most inspired by writing/journalling and modest fashion (these two can also be put together!) Something that brings people together, empowers voices and shares our identity and diversity.

And being totally honest, I've been quite into the modest streetwear thing for a long while now; I'm thinking more maturely about making it real. Any brothers or sisters who would be interested in cofounding or collaborating about this?

Fyi, I'm an undergrad student from Australia and alhamdulillah working on my own organisation and social justice pursuits right now. It makes you think how powerful you are, and how much one voice - yours - can lift up others.

Please comment any ideas or pm me if you'd like to consider getting involved! I don't bite (:

May Allah guide us in our struggles.

Love you all xx

Waalaikumussalam,

Hmmmmm ,streetwear is quite common isnt it.
    Are you a designer or a retailer.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

What exactly is modest fashion, b3cause as far as i know those 2 dont go together
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
      X