Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Musbah
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    I dont remember why I joined the forum because it was over ten years ago but I was lurking for a long time before I registered
    I get up this morning and look at the recent posts and you have the monopoly on all of them down the page...lol.
    Ohh ok lool -_-

Comment

I had a very weird question that i needed answered so i joined.

I remember when i first joined I did that thing that i sometimes see new people on here doing where i shove my opinion down peoples throats. Idk, i just was acting very out of character. I had no idea the type of people i would be dealing with on here. Some stuff went down and I left and thought that i would never come back here again.

But i did for a few months and then i left again and now Im back AGAIN.

I will say this, for all the things that i hate about this place i do feel like i become a slightly better Muslim when i am here. I think its because Im surrounded by people who actually care. Thats probably why i keep coming back.

Comment

My friend at high school made me aware about it.

I started being addicted to it, as I was with other forums around that time. I was becoming more religious so it was nice to find like minded ppl.
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

whats sas is this sister was quitw active when she started then she said something wrong mistakenly and another user grilled her hard and then she left

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
            whats sas is this sister was quitw active when she started then she said something wrong mistakenly and another user grilled her hard and then she left
            Which user?

Comment

To troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Which user?
                rahma
                the op

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

rahma
                  the op
                  Really? I didn't know.

She was a good sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Really? I didn't know.

She was a good sister.
                    well she didnt say
                    it just seemed like it

naam

Comment

I joined wanting to make some friends...honestly

Comment

Last edited by usernametaken; 20-03-19, 06:39 PM. Reason: Irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Ambi View Post
                          I joined wanting to make some friends...honestly
                          You might have to make a few more posts then...like more than 1 a year (im joking btw)
                          Last edited by usernametaken; 20-03-19, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Some people are brutally blunt over here

... I liked it and jumped in

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

I was on a High with Islam and happens upon this forum doing research. I liked some of the threads and posters, and since I dont have many Muslims in my life, its nice to be around them here. It keeps me from being too lonely.

Comment

To make the loneliness go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X