Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member of another forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Member of another forum?



    السلام عليكم

    Been just a reader for a while and thought I'd join. :)
    Was just wondering:
    1. Are any of you on other forums as well? 2. Or did you used to be a member of another forum before this one?

  • #2
    Not me

    Comment


    • #3
      Loads. They're all closed down now.

      Ironic as UF was the only one I didn't like (back then) lol.

      Comment


      • #4
        IslamicBoard. Was so much better when it was under the old administrator.

        Still, not bad. But not much goes on there
        Watch those eyes

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
          IslamicBoard. Was so much better when it was under the old administrator.

          Still, not bad. But not much goes on there
          I didnt like islamicboard

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

            I didnt like islamicboard
            Any particular reason?
            Watch those eyes

            Comment


            • Abu julaybeeb
              Abu julaybeeb commented
              Editing a comment
              Im just use to uf

          • #7
            Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
            Loads. They're all closed down now.
            Ironic as UF was the only one I didn't like (back then) lol.
            Would you be willing to say which forums you were part of before? You don't have to if you prefer not to.
            I used to visit some, years ago. I'm just wondering if I've come across you before... :)

            Comment


            • #8
              Yes, there seems to be a number of forums out there that are lifeless... no one has posted for years.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Rahma. View Post
                Would you be willing to say which forums you were part of before? You don't have to if you prefer not to.
                I used to visit some, years ago. I'm just wondering if I've come across you before... :)
                Islamic Awakening, Revolution Muslim, Jamia Hafs Urdu Forum, Islamic Board ... Trust Islam, a few others ... I forgot.

                What about you?

                Comment


                • Abu julaybeeb
                  Abu julaybeeb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jamia hafs urdu
                  Lol

                • Indefinable
                  Indefinable commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How's that funny?

              • #10
                Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                Jamia Hafs Urdu Forum
                You can understand Urdu?
                Watch those eyes

                Comment


              • #11
                Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

                You can understand Urdu?
                Yes.

                Comment

                Working...
                X