yajuj and majooj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yajuj and majooj

asalamu alaikum, please can someone let me know who are the yajooj and majooj, i have heard it is russia but what other country and they will be destroyed by the messiah. jazakalllah khairan.

In the series on the hereafter, anwar al awlaki explains so nicely, but the series are about 100 hours so im afraid i wont find it, but i do recommending the whole series, i should listen to them once again myself
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Abu julaybeeb
      Abu julaybeeb commented
      Editing a comment
      20plus vids 1 hr ish

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    In the series on the hereafter, anwar al awlaki explains so nicely, but the series are about 100 hours so im afraid i wont find it, but i do recommending the whole series, i should listen to them once again myself
    Its not 100 hrs
    its like 20 something

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Its not 100 hrs
      its like 20 something
      Simple miscalculation is human isnt it lol
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Abu julaybeeb
        Abu julaybeeb commented
        Editing a comment
        5 times more

• aynina
        aynina commented
        Editing a comment
        I calculated 10 videos of 10 hours, should have been 1 hr lol

Gog and Magog do not belong to any nation that we know of today. They are subterranean nation that has been sealed off many years ago perhaps millions of years ago. They will destroy civilization once their seal is opened and no one will survive except Isa and 1200 people who are with him at that time(they will hide in a mountain) and they will re-start humanity from the beginning to repopulate the earth.

By the way Isa will not defeat them but Allah himself will decide to take them out as no humans are able to fight them
      Last edited by DreamsofHope; 12-09-18, 02:11 AM.

Comment

They are two tribes.

Very violent tribes.

Because of this, there were complaints to the King Dhul Qarnayn (who's kingdom covered the east and the west even to the edge of the Earth).

Dhul Qarynan built a massive dome (some sort of wall structure) which trapped the two tribes.

Everyday, they try to get out of the dome and they invoke the name of Allah, "Tomorrow, In Shaa Allah". And if there were a crack, they would find it to be gone by the next day.

When released, they will be in large numbers that covers the horizon.

Their arrogance is such that they shoot an arrow to the skies (in rebellion and arrogance to Allah) and it is such that Allah will disgrace them by killing them with the Earth's lowest creatures such as the worm.
        Last edited by Kiro; 12-09-18, 10:17 AM.
        I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Abisali
          Abisali commented
          Editing a comment
          They don't invoke Allah's name, that is why the cracks disappear. From what I remember, the day they invoke Allah's name is they day they are released.

Abisali is correct ,the passage only open up once they say InshaAllah ,till then they don't say that.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by cloud9 View Post
          asalamu alaikum, please can someone let me know who are the yajooj and majooj, i have heard it is russia but what other country and they will be destroyed by the messiah. jazakalllah khairan.
          Waalaikumussalam,
          Dont think anyone knows except Allah swt,they are descendants of Adam (AS),and were barricaded by dhulqarnayn in some mountain pass due to being so evil ,when the time comes Allah swt will release them ,the time is during prophet Isa( AS)

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by cloud9 View Post
            Anyone that says they are Russia or people of a certain country, just ignore them. They're talking rubbish. Its a silly idea popularized by that deviant Imran Hossein.

Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Its very easy to find actually. Its in the section of the major signs of the hour, right at the beginning.
              If i recall correctly, he broke them up in to say e.g. signs 1-3, 4-6, 7-10 ( something along them lines)
              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Working...
              X