miswak sticks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miswak sticks

can anyone recomend somewhere i can buy miswak sticks from please? online preferably unless its in south wales. cheers.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Check amazon
    Quality might be kinda bad though

for fresh ones u gotta go abroad and get it fresh

why u on this forum as a kaafir

Comment

• SILURES
      SILURES commented
      Editing a comment
      thats why i asked here as i wasnt sure if the amazon ones were any good or not.

nice to see nothing has changed here though.

No im asking coz u been here so long

are u interested in islam

or u just one of them weirdos that like chatting to different type of people

Comment

• SILURES
      SILURES commented
      Editing a comment
      weirdo?

cheers for your help.

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

or u just one of them weirdos that like chatting to different type of people
    Great dawah

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Great dawah
      Lol
      yh i need to work on how to speak with them

Comment

• Abisali
        Abisali commented
        Editing a comment
        You need to learn how to think before you speak.

• Mintchocchip
        Mintchocchip commented
        Editing a comment
        Not funny at all.

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Lol
      yh i need to work on how to speak with them
      Wonderful.

Comment

I can send you some if you want, SILURES. Can get them delivered to a post office.

Comment

• Mintchocchip
          Mintchocchip commented
          Editing a comment
          JazakAllah khairun thats kind of you.

• SILURES
          SILURES commented
          Editing a comment
          cheers for that. i do appreciate it although ive ordered some on amazon for now. see how they are and ill get back to you. cheers.

(Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah)

I was going to make a thread on this myself... used to use them in the past but stopped. Would like to make it a permanent thing inshaaAllah. Are there any recommended places to buy them here in the UK?

(Jazaa'akumullah khair)
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        -------------------------------
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
        NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Hi Silures, long time no see. I wondered where you disappeared to. I could never get the hang of using miswak cos I'd spent my whole life using a toothbrush and I think it takes some getting used to.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Waiting for SILURES' reaction to the taste.

Comment

• Fakhri
              Fakhri commented
              Editing a comment
              It lessens and you get used to it, though... Right?

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
            can anyone recomend somewhere i can buy miswak sticks from please? online preferably unless its in south wales. cheers.
            What is your relationship with Miswaks like? Have you used them before? Do you prefer it over toothbrushes? Does it burn for you too?

Edit: Oh yeah, to answer your question, you could probably walk into any Mosque and ask the brothers there. Some Mosques even have them by the doors near the entrance/exit. Just don't forget to leave a donation if you're going to take one -_-
            Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 27-09-18, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
              Hi Silures, long time no see. I wondered where you disappeared to. I could never get the hang of using miswak cos I'd spent my whole life using a toothbrush and I think it takes some getting used to.
              hello ive been here still checking in a couple of times a day but not to fussy on the way the forum was going some never really posted. im looking for them moreto supplement brushing rather than instead of though

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                Waiting for SILURES' reaction to the taste.
                still waiting on them to come back.never realised the delivery date was weeks away. is it that bad then?

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

What is your relationship with Miswaks like? Have you used them before? Do you prefer it over toothbrushes? Does it burn for you too?

Edit: Oh yeah, to answer your question, you could probably walk into any Mosque and ask the brothers there. Some Mosques even have them by the doors near the entrance/exit. Just don't forget to leave a donation if you're going to take one -_-
                  still awaitng delivery so ill update when they arrive. nobody mentioned that they burn lol. im wondering if its not to late to cancell them now.....

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post

still awaitng delivery so ill update when they arrive. nobody mentioned that they burn lol. im wondering if its not to late to cancell them now.....
                    I think I've heard some people saying that. I never had that experience myself, in the limited amount of times I've tried using Miswak sticks.

But nah, don't cancel them. You might really like them and then go on to be the non-Muslim ambassador of Miswaks. Who knows, Miswak might be you're stepping stone to conversion, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X