Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any wazifa you read that has guaranteed results?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any wazifa you read that has guaranteed results?

Salaam

Through my years of tears, struggle and pain even today I am greatful to Allah swt and to HIM alone I complain.

Salaam upon Muhammad s.a.w and hes family children and companions.

Have any bro and sis read a wazifa/dua that they have seen guaranteed results from, please do share ?

I personally have seen some success with astaghfar, durood sharif and reading the last 2 verses of surah taubah ever day.

Hope 1 day I have a breakthrough to all my wishes and I hope you also do too Inshaa Allah.

Jazak Allah Ul Khair

( Please remember me in yours duas - brother Sharaaz )

Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

try reading surah falaq, nas and ikhlas 3 times each every hour, and blow on water after reciting these. Also blow on your hands and wipe your body and head after these recitations. This a ruqya, thats included in ur thread topic right? try it akhi.

Also dua that comes from YOUR heart, with your own wording is helpful. Make duas with the mindset of trusting in Allah, and putting your trust in Him about the troubles you've already been through, as well as the problems you are facing currently.

When you cry because of ur pain, make sure to make dua ASAP whilst ur crying, because akhi I've noticed that when I cry, even if i didn't start off crying with the intention of crying cos of the deen, when i cry and make dua simultaenously - my duas are usually answered immediately.

Also the dhikr about patience - Innah Lillah wa Innah Ilayhi Rajioon Allahumma Ajirni fee museebatee wakhlif lee khairan minha, will give u more blessings, trust me on this!

I repeated this dhikr when I lost my vision temporarily and when my brain scan results came back and alhamdulilah Allah has given me more blessings and rizq since.

Might add more but this is all i can recall atm lol
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      try reading surah falaq, nas and ikhlas 3 times each every hour, and blow on water after reciting these. Also blow on your hands and wipe your body and head after these recitations. This a ruqya, thats included in ur thread topic right? try it akhi.

Also dua that comes from YOUR heart, with your own wording is helpful. Make duas with the mindset of trusting in Allah, and putting your trust in Him about the troubles you've already been through, as well as the problems you are facing currently.

When you cry because of ur pain, make sure to make dua ASAP whilst ur crying, because akhi I've noticed that when I cry, even if i didn't start off crying with the intention of crying cos of the deen, when i cry and make dua simultaenously - my duas are usually answered immediately.

Also the dhikr about patience - Innah Lillah wa Innah Ilayhi Rajioon Allahumma Ajirni fee museebatee wakhlif lee khairan minha, will give u more blessings, trust me on this!

I repeated this dhikr when I lost my vision temporarily and when my brain scan results came back and alhamdulilah Allah has given me more blessings and rizq since.

Salaam I have to agree crying especially in the last third part of the night after praying qiyam ul layl is 1 of the best ways to make dua. Let us all do this. I believe this can help.

Also recite plenty of astaghfar, durood and hasbunallahu wa niamal wakeel.

I love this durood > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2CaENSapR4&t=5338s

Peace.

Comment

I don't do wazifas because I recently attended a lecture and he said they were bi'dah.

I never did them beforehand because I don't have the motivation to. I simply make du'a.
        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
          I don't do wazifas because I recently attended a lecture and he said they were bi'dah.

I never did them beforehand because I don't have the motivation to. I simply make du'a.
          Salaam Akhi

Surely reciting verses from quran over and over again and by reflecting some of the hadith where our prophet s.a.w told us to recite so and so too can not be bi'dah.

This is the only wazifa we should focus on and nothing else.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post

Salaam Akhi

Surely reciting verses from quran over and over again and by reflecting some of the hadith where our prophet s.a.w told us to recite so and so too can not be bi'dah.

This is the only wazifa we should focus on and nothing else.

Peace.
            I don't know. I was told by a Peer Saav (who I think was Shia) btw to recite Surah Muzammil every day to ward off evil. It may have good intentions but the action isn't good because it was never mentioned by the Prophet (may be upon him peace).
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Wazifa? What language is that?
              رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                Wazifa? What language is that?
                Urdu.
                Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

Urdu.
                  Jzk
                  رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/29446

The word Wazifa literally means amount. The word is generally used as a descriptive noun for specified wages, gifts, specific recitals, etc. Allah Ta?ala has mentioned in many places in the Qur?aan the recitals (Wazifas) of many prophets at the time of their difficulties. Such recitals are significant and beneficial in removing one from similar difficulties.

Comment

Jazak Allah once again for this golden post, just found the dua you shared on youtube and its beautiful, ill add that on my list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWv64olHj8

Also ill make dua for you and everyone.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post

Jazak Allah once again for this golden post, just found the dua you shared on youtube and its beautiful, ill add that on my list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWv64olHj8

Also ill make dua for you and everyone.

Peace.
                        Wa iyaki brother

please check out my new thread about how calling Allah swt by any of his 99 names - especially relating to each situation - alleviates hardship:

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/is...to-be-cured-ia
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Also brother, Allah's name Hayyu Qayoomu is according to many scholars his Greatest name, so call Him by it, and if you call Him by this name, ur dua will be granted. The source for this teaching can be found here:

http://bestdua.over-blog.com/2018/01...-benefits.html

EDIT: Can someone to tag Abu Musab or someone knowledgeable to correct my mistakes, cos tagging don't work for me

Comment

Also brother, Allah's name Hayyu Qayoomu is according to many scholars his Greatest name, so call Him by it, and if you call Him by this name, ur dua will be granted. The source for this teaching can be found here:

http://bestdua.over-blog.com/2018/01...-benefits.html

EDIT: Can someone to tag Abu Musab or someone knowledgeable to correct my mistakes, cos tagging don't work for me
                            Salaam Ukhti yes im aware of Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum - powerul way to call upon Allah swt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13-AuNxwmSQ

Jazak Allah Ul Khair.

Comment

Working...
                            X