Is Yahoo owned by Jews?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Yahoo owned by Jews?

I've recently taken it up upon myself to correct the lies of Jews in the comment section of Yahoo articles. It just aggravates me when I see the lies they spread and I can't just stay quiet, yet I feel like it is useless to do anything because they rapidly delete my comments. I notice that it doesn't take two minutes to get my comment deleted when I link to this Article. Has anyone noticed anything similar? Do the Jews really control much of Western Media or am I just Paranoid?

https://voiceofpeopletoday.com/expos...-worlds-media/ (...?)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

The apes own everything, planst of the apes predicted it
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

That’s what I thought, I always believed it just never had any proof and felt like I was just “hopping on the bandwagon” -so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
          I've recently taken it up upon myself to correct the lies of Jews in the comment section of Yahoo articles. It just aggravates me when I see the lies they spread and I can't just stay quiet, yet I feel like it is useless to do anything because they rapidly delete my comments. I notice that it doesn't take two minutes to get my comment deleted when I link to this Article. Has anyone noticed anything similar? Do the Jews really control much of Western Media or am I just Paranoid?
          Near impossible (if not impossible) to get away from things which are not owned by Jews. For example, certain of chips within computers, laptops, tablets, phones are copyrighted by Jews. For example i think the USB protocol if I remember correctly.
          Last edited by oshirowanen; 14-07-18, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post

Near impossible (if not impossible) to get away from things which are not owned by Jews. For example, certain of chips within computers, laptops, tablets, phones are copyrighted by Jews. For example the USB protocol the last time I checked.
            This is what I thought since they have so much power. I mean they were caught stealing nuclear tech and materials from the U.S. and the U.S. is still their slaves. I don’t feel like a conspiracy theorist any more.

Comment

So what if it was?

Comment

Originally posted by JoNaEl View Post
                So what if it was?
                It means that I’m wasting my time there trying to correct the Zionists. So now I’ll be cutting down the amount I view their articles.

Comment

yea the yahoodis own most stuff

Comment

yahoo is still around ?
                    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                    me - 2017

Comment

The parasites own almost all of the IT sector in the US. They own all of the media as well.

Comment

Doesn’t really matter who owns it. If you are attempting to have meaningful discussion on any site and your posts are beimg deleted, it’s probably best to move on, as it’s a waste of time.

Comment

Yahoo still exists?
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

It means that I’m wasting my time there trying to correct the Zionists. So now I’ll be cutting down the amount I view their articles.
                            Your OP is talking about Jews, not Zionists.

Comment

Originally posted by JoNaEl View Post

Your OP is talking about Jews, not Zionists.
                              All Jews are Zionists to some extent, all Jews will help other Jews regardless of how immoral the act is.

Comment

Working...
                              X