Clear All

• What's wrong with this photo.....Tell me

It's a marriage photo.
    I say everything..

its not applicable these days.
    Attached Files

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Whats wrong with it? The woman isnt covering her awrah and the guy needs to wash his hands
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

(Brother's nails appear too long and unclean for one thing...or is that two things.)
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

salaams to all

worse than the brother nails are the sisters nails...how can she make istinja with nails like that?

and Allah ta'ala knows best
        jazakallah

Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
        very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

• Mintchocchip
          Mintchocchip commented
          Editing a comment
          They might not be a muslim couple so in that case probably would not do istanja.

Have seen muslim woman with nails like that amd would not want to eat food cooked by them.

u sure its marriage photo and not a photo some claims is a marriage photo

Comment

Understand the essense of it.Will someone with such pretty hands marry such hard working men .

Wash hands .....lol nonsense.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

:deeeeeeep:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
              :deeeeeeep:
              You should lock this thread.
              I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                Understand the essense of it.Will someone with such pretty hands marry such hard working men .

I know mechanic hands are uncleanable, but those nails are though...
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

I'm sure car mechanics get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

I'm sure car mechanics get married.
                    Not to women with such pretty hands though. This picture is an exception that breaks the rule.

:deeeeep:

Comment

Not to women with such pretty hands though. This picture is an exception that breaks the rule.

Farmers get married too. So do builders.

Are you telling me, all these men are married to women with hairy, chubby hands, with chipped nails....?

Comment

Yes they do... mechanics make good money, plus its a manly job, men that can work with their hands are more admireable than a guy who can't change a lightbulb..

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Farmers get married too. So do builders.

Are you telling me, all these men are married to women with hairy, chubby hands, with chipped nails....?
                          Something like that... I think...

Comment

the guy needs to sort out his nails
                            “You know it's funny, when it rains it pours,
                            they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor.” - 2pac

Comment

Working...
                            X