Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brothers and sisters unite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brothers and sisters unite



    brothers and sisters stop the bickering, stick together and unite

    we always talk about the state of the ummah, the least we could do is stick together

    brothers sisters keep making dua for the ummah and Insha'Allah we will prevail


  • #2
    There is far too much hate and disunity. You can tell brother's and sister's all you want to stop bickering but that won't really help. You need to know why they are bickering and then give them solutions to actually stop the bickering.

    Comment


    • #3


      Agree, it always starts with your little community. Unite them and take it from there

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
        There is far too much hate and disunity. You can tell brother's and sister's all you want to stop bickering but that won't really help. You need to know why they are bickering and then give them solutions to actually stop the bickering.
        the bickering has to stop, we need to unte the ummah and bring back its glory days

        we have to be positive, far too much negativity

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post


          Agree, it always starts with your little community. Unite them and take it from there
          true say

          imagine if all the brothers and sisters were united, then we'd be a lot stronger

          Comment


          • #6
            What does it look like to be united
            شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
            فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
            وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
              What does it look like to be united
              i dont know, all i know is the ummah is in a state, the least we could do is unite and make loads of dua for the muslims

              the kuffar can stop us doing many things but they cant stop you from rasing your hands and making dua,

              plus we should have this worry (fiker) over the ummah

              Comment


              • #8
                Unite how?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                  Unite how?
                  in every way possible Insha'Allah

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                    in every way possible Insha'Allah
                    Give examples.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                      Give examples.
                      like for example uniting over difference like following madhabs or not, just agree to disagree

                      we need to unite, we need to stop the bickering

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                        like for example uniting over difference like following madhabs or not, just agree to disagree

                        we need to unite, we need to stop the bickering
                        What do we want?

                        SOMETHING!

                        When do we want it?

                        AT SOME POINT!

                        -_-

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                          What do we want?

                          SOMETHING!

                          When do we want it?

                          AT SOME POINT!

                          -_-
                          -_-

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I wish,

                            But we will with the grace of Allah swt
                            Ya Allah,
                            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Aint no uniting with sufis and barelvis and shia

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X