Urgent: need answers. I need to talk to an imam or a sheikh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: need answers. I need to talk to an imam or a sheikh

I really need to talk to an imam or a sheikh and I don't know what to do, i really need some help from someone who has knowledge about islam. Does anyone know any imams or sheikhs that I can contact, I don't want to post a question for a sheikh on a website where everyone can see it. I need it to be private but I need to talk to a sheikh or imam. Could you tell me if you know of anyone? I would like to send an email to a sheikh or an imam because it would be easier.

Thank you

Originally posted by Zobia View Post
    I really need to talk to an imam or a sheikh and I don't know what to do, i really need some help from someone who has knowledge about islam. Does anyone know any imams or sheikhs that I can contact, I don't want to post a question for a sheikh on a website where everyone can see it. I need it to be private but I need to talk to a sheikh or imam. Could you tell me if you know of anyone? I would like to send an email to a sheikh or an imam because it would be easier.

Thank you
    I could send sister the number of an imam via PM
    If it's a ruling sister requires then it will be answered based on rulings from the madhaahib however, inshaa'Allah.

​​​​

​​​​​​
    Last edited by Fakhri; 06-07-18, 09:00 PM.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Fakhri- do you mean you can send me the number of an imam via pm? That would be ok. Will the imam give me an answer according to quran and authentic sunnah? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Zobia View Post
        do you mean you can send me the number of an imam via pm? That would be ok. Will the imam give me an answer according to quran and authentic sunnah? thank you
        He follows the hanafi madhab but could probably give opinions from the Hanbali madhab also.
        Last edited by Fakhri; 06-07-18, 09:00 PM.
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        -------------------------------
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
        NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

@fakhri: I just follow the quran and sunnah, don't follow a specific madhab, will this be a problem?
          Last edited by Zobia; 06-07-18, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X