Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

نعوذ بالله من ذلك

Did they get the money back or sent to the right people?
    Not yet*

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      Thanks neelu, I feel like I have to clarify my post further

We're not going to have the same opinions but this is what I think, everyone has shared their thoughts on it so I wanted to aswell

Whatever source it was we found out about this, all of them lead back to one,tthat is instagram the main instigator if you want to call it that
      Otherwise, the people that called them out, would not have kept referring back to it and hence the ultimate wake up call was born from instagram, because people noticed that 'muslims'* were living a double life through another account. They just could not believe that Muslims could do such a thing or it was as though this is the first religion is being mocked and used for money by the muslims themselves.

It is not the first time, and therefore, yes Instagram has given people a wake up call. It's like we live and breathe social media and are unaware of the corruption outside it.

These problems are not exclusive to social media.*

€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹

The main theme or issue is deception and hypocrisy which is taking place globally, without the help of Instagram.*

It doesn't have to be a raqi or an exact duplicate story of this in real life for us to accept deception is taking place by Muslims in real life through other services.

One of them being marriage services, who are scamming people but not much attention is given to them even though they are huge, well known but as far as I know they don't have social media accounts or even if they do, not many followers on there.

no YouTuber or famous social media people are calling them out because they won't be able to make money from certain services or individuals if there's not much entertainment to it like this couple who shared their life visually.

It's like big brother or whatever, a reality show that makes people curious and others rich. Something similar already mentioned by another member on this thread.

My post is asking people to call out the people that are doing wrong from a local level, even if it is our local masjid raising money for the poor but that money is going elsewhere.

It's good the frauds got caught, but now so many YouTubers creating drama with it for what gain. That time could spent listening to the people that are not getting any replies for their complaints. Or to set up something where there is accountability.

€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹€If you are too shy, then write a letter, at least that's another number of complaint. The more people that do it, the better.

i think it is easier for us to jump on bandwagon (online especially) when everybody else is doing it, which is the case here.

it's caused outrage, unfortunately not the same when a so called religious figure in a community is a fraud.*

These are examples that are happening in real life without the help of social media.

People are just turning blind eye to it. If everyone made that same complaint like how it is been done with this scam, then it would show we are taking an active role in trying to curb these types of fradulent activities. Not just gossiping.

Let's forget Instagram, main issue happening without it is the use of religion to make gains and an image of oneself.

We will see people wear different attires in real life and when they are with people of religion they will put on something that doesn't make them look bad just to fit in.
      Could be a sister cousin that is walking around in mini skirts or a relative sleeping with girls but giving dawah at the same time.

The local issues are not given the attention they need therefore, those that deceive got brave and took it to the big next level. Since no one cares in real life, they thought they would get away with it on insta. They were getting away with it until now.*

he pro

The problem with this couple and I think that gives a good reason to expose them is that they are or were agnostics. One of the wifes seems to at least say that her husband made her agnostic. And theres even claims that they turned other believers to none-believers, Imagine going to them for ruqyah and on top of that ur possesed and have magic and so ur weak and their trying to make u leave islam(makes me mad!). Thats whats shocking!

I dont know if they have apostate but it could be classified as apostasy . And if it is than we have this hadith:"Whoever changes his religion, execute him. (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794) And thers not many muslim soicial media influencers like this. They cant be compared to Sham idreed and his wife because what they did is 10x worse!. What they have done is so much worse

So if they have made others leave islam than I think its justified to expose them and we should focus on this matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by naom View Post

The problem with this couple and I think that gives a good reason to expose them is that they are or were agnostics. One of the wifes seems to at least say that her husband made her agnostic. And theres even claims that they turned other believers to none-believers, Imagine going to them for ruqyah and on top of that ur possesed and have magic and so ur weak and their trying to make u leave islam(makes me mad!). Thats whats shocking!

I dont know if they have apostate but it could be classified as apostasy . And if it is than we have this hadith:"Whoever changes his religion, execute him. (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794) And thers not many muslim soicial media influencers like this. They cant be compared to Sham idreed and his wife because what they did is 10x worse!. What they have done is so much worse

So if they have made others leave islam than I think its justified to expose them and we should focus on this matter.
        No doubt those Khabeeth are retarded and played with the deen, lives of vulnerable people and had doubts about Islam.

They would have been executed under the Shariah

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Imam al-Shafii (Rahimahullah)

Comment

No doubt those Khabeeth are retarded and played with the deen, lives of vulnerable people and had doubts about Islam.

They would have been executed under the Shariah

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
          They were trolls akhi,

Their trolling antics have been exposed,

They did not make beneficial posts on their social media,

The mods on Instagram should have given them the boot a long time ago,

But it seems the mods on Instagram allow any lunatic to post these days,
          Last edited by Morose; 07-08-19, 11:22 AM. Reason: To also mention mods

Comment

• Trust your instincts.
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

• Assalamu alaykum

Can anyone help make sense of some of this?
              1. Are there any scholars who allow women to post their photo albums on social media?
              2. What is the ruling on Muslim women modelling Hijab outfits and accessories for online merchants?
              3. What's the ruling on women making Hijab and make-up tutorials?
              From what I understand all of this Fa'sha and Haram. There may be circumstances which allow women to display their image for identification; assuring that the sister is fulfilling the conditions of Hijab.

Confusion:

If there's no debate surrounding these actions being Haram, then why is it that no Islamic speakers or platforms dedicate themselves to refuting this genre and its figureheads? Do they not see its popularity as a major threat to our youth and Muslim identity? Are Muslim men too embarrassed to criticize a Muslim woman's modesty in public or something? Are we too afraid of the backlash of feminist? And why is it that Muslim women who are more religious are no where to be found when it comes to refuting female deviants?
              Could you imagine if I started my own show where we'd drink alcohol and discuss Islam and comparative religion? Let's say the show started catching on and Muslim youth began drinking while debating, wouldn't there be a need to hinder my influence?

---

Has anyone watched the latest episode of Blood Brothers on 5Pillars?

"Blood Brothers #8: Is Muslim women's fashion industry immodest?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJwGpaAjy3s

The title really excited me when I first saw it, but the show itself was a let down. These brothers fell into the same problem I'm trying to understand: They mustered enough courage to condemn recent trends in Hijab modelling, but they didn't criticize the sister for her own modelling which indirectly validated her content. Thank God I had enough sense to search her Instagram. Although she might not be as promiscuous or dubious as others, pretty much all of her pictures are Haram and there are examples of Occult imagery on her page.
              Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 11-08-19, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                Assalamu alaykum

1. Are there any scholars who allow women to post their photo albums on social media?
                2. What is the ruling on Muslim women modelling Hijab outfits and accessories for online merchants?
                From what I understand all of this Fa'sha and Haram. There may be circumstances which allow women to display their image for identification; assuring that the sister is fulfilling the conditions of Hijab.

Confusion:

If there's no debate surrounding these actions being Haram, then why is it that no Islamic speakers or platforms dedicate themselves to refuting this genre and its figureheads? Do they not see its popularity as a major threat to our youth and Muslim identity? Are Muslim men too embarrassed to criticize a Muslim woman's modesty in public or something? Are we too afraid of the backlash of feminist? And why is it that Muslim women who are more religious are no where to be found when it comes to refuting female deviants?
                Could you imagine if I started my own show where we'd drink alcohol and discuss Islam and comparative religion? Let's say the show started catching on and Muslim youth began drinking while debating, wouldn't there be a need to hinder my influence?

---

The title really excited me when I first saw it, but the show itself was a let down. These brothers fell into the same problem I'm trying to understand: They mustered enough courage to condemn recent trends in Hijab modelling, but they didn't criticize the sister for her own modelling which indirectly validated her content. Thank God I had enough sense to search her Instagram. Although she might not be as promiscuous or dubious as others, pretty much all of her pictures are Haram and there are examples of Occult imagery on her page.
                I'm pretty sure all 3 are prohibited, practiced by shameless women, but have asked Sheikh Abu Musab to confirm.

جزاك الله خيرا

Comment

Assalamu alaykum

Confusion:

---

Here's the reply from Sheikh Abu Musab...

1: Scholars don't make the Sharee'ah, if they say drinking wine is permissible then will it be counted as a valid view? No, it will be taken and thrown back in his face.

In a like manner, even if someone did say it's permissible, it still wouldn't count for anything.

2: It is not permissible.

3: It is also not permissible, because such things in the first place never just end up in the hands of women alone.

And Allaah Knows Best.

Comment

Here's the reply from Sheikh Abu Musab...

1: Scholars don't make the Sharee'ah, if they say drinking wine is permissible then will it be counted as a valid view? No, it will be taken and thrown back in his face.

In a like manner, even if someone did say it's permissible, it still wouldn't count for anything.

2: It is not permissible.

3: It is also not permissible, because such things in the first place never just end up in the hands of women alone.

And Allaah Knows Best.
                    Jazak Allahu Khayr

Comment

I'm pretty sure all 3 are prohibited, practiced by shameless women, but have asked Sheikh Abu Musab to confirm.

جزاك الله خيرا

Dayooth fathers + Shortcomings in Da'wah = Shameless women

The thing which concerns me the most Akhi is our silence. Islam obliges us to command good and forbid evil. When Muslims neglect their duties, then ignorance and shamelessness become widespread in society. What used to be considered shameful suddenly became the standard, and this only takes place when Muslims sell out and stop giving Da'wah.

Take for example this video I shared in my last post:

These brothers are conducting an interview with a "sister" who basically whores herself as a profession. There's no doubt that her career and everything she stands for is Fa'sha and evil, but take a look at the Likes vs Dislikes and the comments section. Does anyone question whether her modelling career is Halal? Does anyone bring up the types of clothing she models? Or question the "team" she's associated with?

This is what happens when you leave commanding good and forbidding evil--evil take over, and in lot of cases "good" is never restored.
                      Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 13-08-19, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Assalamu alaykum

Confusion:

---

Perhaps contact the people who made the clip and tell them what you think.

Comment

The thing which concerns me the most Akhi is our silence. Islam obliges us to command good and forbid evil. When Muslims neglect their duties, then ignorance and shamelessness become widespread in society. What used to be considered shameful suddenly became the standard, and this only takes place when Muslims sell out and stop giving Da'wah.

These brothers are conducting an interview with a "sister" who basically whores herself as a profession. There's no doubt that her career and everything she stands for is Fa'sha and evil, but take a look at the Likes vs Dislikes and the comments section. Does anyone question whether her modelling career is Halal? Does anyone bring up the types of clothing she models? Or question the "team" she's associated with?

This is what happens when you leave commanding good and forbidding evil--evil take over, and in lot of cases "good" is never restored.
                          Yes could be Dayuth fathers/mothers or not.

Even with good parents though, you can end up with rotten children, we have examples from the Anbiya عليه السلام children in the Quran.

Akhi all sorts of Shaytani antics comes up from the person/persons being addressed when enjoining the good and forbidding the evil.

For example you will often find they get defensive and massive egos come out. "Nobody is perfect!" "you should worry about yourself! " "Who are you to judge me?!" or "at least I'm not doing x, y, z sin!" etc as though the absence of one sin justifies the existence of another. نعوذ بالله من ذلك

جزاك الله خيرا
                          Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 14-08-19, 01:07 AM.

Comment

So called modern Muslims nowadays seem to be clueless about Zina of the eyes or just don't care.

They forget that in Islam the ends don't justify the means,

Just like you can't Rob people and give the stolen money to the poor.

The means as well as end have to be good.

جزاك الله خيرا
                            Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 19-08-19, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Instagram Muslim coppia da best!

Comment

• There's one born every minute as the saying goes
                                Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the worlds ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X