Early Eid Mubarak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Eid Mubarak

Eid is either Friday or Saturday (or Thursday/Friday if you started Ramadan earlier). So I just wanted to send an early Eid Mubarak to everyone on ummah.

Ramadan isn't exactly over, so make the most of your time and make loads of du'a inshaaAllah. But after that Eid Mubarak.

May Allah accept your Ramadan, forgive your sins and raise your statuses. May He make you stronger Muslims now that it's over and May He help you continue this spiritual high, so that it lasts until the next Ramadan. Ameen.

Attached Files
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
    ...said the spider to the fly...

Khair Mubarak.

Ameen.
    Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

Eid mubarak
      What is given to dunya is lost forever

Comment

Ameen to your dua sister, Eid Mubarak to all.
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Salams

Eid Mubarak , Born Muslims Please take care of your revert brethren DURING EID WITH FOOD OR AT LEAST A PLEASING WORD, particularly if the are living close to you.

YOU WILL GET MULTI REWARDS FOR THAT INSHA ALLAH
          My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Eid Mubarak :)

Comment

Eid Mubarak!

Comment

I see Moonwars has started already

Found this on Twitter in Australia

Saying Eid is On Sat then deleting the tweets to reconsider

Comment

Eid in the Park announced Eid for Friday around two weeks ago.

The local masaajid are saying "highly likely" it will be on Friday but to wait for the announcement after Maghrib.

(I've prepared most of the cooking today, so it had better be tomorrow (In Sha Allaah)).

Regarding Tweet: Who buys kids' presents the day before? That's a huge unnecessary risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                    ...Who buys kids' presents the day before? That's a huge unnecessary risk.
                    Risk of what?

Comment

Some guys in Australia said they saw the moon

Then it got dismissed here:
                      https://twitter.com/nabilhassan89/st...60621887270916

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Risk of what?
                        Risk of disappointing them.

So many potential scenarios of not being able to get them what they'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Risk of disappointing them.

So many potential scenarios of not being able to get them what they'd like.
                          Best to teach youngsters how the calendar works. Part of the fun is waiting for the announcement...

Comment

Comment

Its friday

Comment

Working...
                              X