Somali-American Wins Dubai International Qur’an Competition 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somali-American Wins Dubai International Qur’an Competition 2018

Ahmed Burhan Muhammad, a Somali-American from Minneapolis, USA, has won the 22nd Dubai International Qur'an Competition 2018/1439. More

The post Somali-American Wins Dubai International Qur’an Competition 2018 appeared first on IlmFeed.

More...

Mashallah!! I hope more somalis Will win!

Comment

He is only 16, Allahumma barik!
      رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by naom View Post
        Mashallah!! I hope more somalis Will win!
        Even a Quran competition turns Nationalistic,

Nauzubillah
        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

It was narrated that 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud said:

"The Messenger of Allah said: 'At the end of time there will appear a people with new teeth (i.e., young in age), with foolish minds. They will speak the best words ever uttered by mankind and they will recite the Qur'an, but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones. They will pass through Islam like an arrow passes through its target. Whoever meets them, let him kill them, for killing them will bring a reward from Allah for those who kill them." [sahih Ibn Majah]

Now, the reality is Quran competitions like this are held in countries that pretend to represent Islam, but they are far from Islam. They encourage recitation, but then don't act on Quran, rather they contravene it. So in essence and in practice, the Quran is recited, and then is abandoned once it leaves their lips. And there are entire generations of Muslim youth being raised like this in Arabia in particular. Entire generations who know Quranic recitation, and then support kufr regimes and liberal capitalist ways and concepts instead of Islam. They know Quran, and then are allies of Tawaghit powers, loving Wahn over Akhira.

The Prophet (saws) did not call for Muslims to kill Muslim youth like this. But mudalleen a`immah- evil misguided ulama, rulers, leaders- have raised up generations of youth who embody this hadith and fit this description. The have generated a generation of khawarij because the true khawarij are those who abandon the Sunnah for Occult based Liberalism.

'Irbad bin Sariyah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

One day, Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) delivered a very effective speech, as a result, eyes shed tears and hearts became softened. A man said: "O Prophet of Allah! It sounds as if this is a farewell speech, so advise us."
          He (ﷺ) said, "I admonish you to fear Allah, and to listen and obey even if a black slave has been appointed as your leader. For whoever among you lives after me will see much discord. So hold fast to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs who will come after me. Adhere to them and hold fast to them. Beware of Bid'ah (in religion) because every Bid'ah is a misguidance." [sahih Tirmidhi]

And now there is the new Em. Fatwa Council with member "shayakh" that includes Shaykh Hamza Yusuf Hanson. This one who has mocked the idea of khilafah and an Islamic state, who has mocked and criticized the Hikma 'wisdom' of the Command of the Prophet (saws) to "hold fast" to the Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Rightly guided Caliphs" which includes the meaning of adhering to the concept of the khilafah as they implemented it. And THIS is how we gain Victory and Satisfaction of Allah AWJ as Allah AWJ has promised [24:55] and the Prophet (saws) has prophesized for us.

And Allah knows best.

Last edited by Abu Kamel; 01-07-18, 10:11 AM.
          Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
          " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Working...
          X