Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramadhan Slipping! important msg. to believers

Salam bros n sisters in faith,

most o us cant do ihtikaaf in masjid..right? we have our excuses, yes yes we know them.

But what we can do is bring that spirit into our homes.. where we can shut down tv n other useless stuff for 1 week.
    and dedicae "all leisure time" to quran, why? Well think about it. Allah sent this treasure(Quran) to us in this month
    shouldn't we show some gratitude by pondering over what allah has to say.

So lets make this a mission for the next 7 days. fasten your belts and dedicate it to Quran

Whether its recitation, hearing qiraat, or reading its tafsir(commentary) translation. lets stop all unnecessary noise in house and let our homes becomes like a library

all activity shud be towards pondering over the verses of Al-Quran.

O and a warning from quran if we don't ponder...
    Quran 47:24 Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?

So if we dont ponder or dedicate ourselves to ayat of quran, our hearts will become locked most likely and when heart is locked.

: قَالَ رَسُولُ الله : « إنَّ الله لا ينْظُرُ إِلى أجْسَامِكُمْ ، ولا إِلى صُوَرِكمْ ، وَلَكن ينْظُرُ إلى قُلُوبِكمْ » . رواه مسلم

Abu Hurairah (radhiAllahu anhu) narrated: Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu alayhe wasallam) said, “Allah does not look at your figures, nor at your attire but He looks at your hearts [and deeds].
    [Muslim]

So brothers/sisters, we must make sure our hearts is healthy n not locked, because heart is how we will be judged, we must polish our hearts with pondering over the verses of quran.. this is the chance.. the famous last 10 days of ramadhan, re-kindle that fire of passion towards quran. Lets make Ummah/Islam great again!

inshallah, i am going to use all avenues i know to remind/inspire the believers and get to the pondering of quran this week(inshallah)

now some things i plan to do towards quran which you may find interesting

quran reading sometimes too much makes us feel tired or get bored (cuz lets be real, most of us dont understand it)
    so what i love is audio/visual stuff that will make me learn quran meanings n visually stimulate me

i love traweeh of makkah becuz it has english translation and i can visually see the beauty of holy makkah and my fellow believers and above all get in 1 shot here is playlist of traweeh with english subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agYM...84698029E20842

im pkstani background some of us or our family members may enjoy quran explained in urdu its more of tafsir (detailed explanation verse by verse) i grew up on israr ahmed's tafsir of quran here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSX7...1F34AC84CC5851
    (note: israr ahmed one mistake was he propogated concept in wahdatul wajood) other than that he was on point as far as i know..

on podcast apps, check out name of diff recitater qiraat's..

and i recently found an amazing speaker (tahir wyatt), who explains matters of deen very concise n clearly you can utilize his lectures to know your deen better
    https://www.muslimcentral.com/audio/...att/#playlists

Another good resource to learn authentic islam from A to Z
    https://islamlecture.com/

salam all... keep me in your duas.. thx i carry this msg in spirit/theme of surah asr.

your brother in faith, FXT
    Quran 2:155 And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).

Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

:) remind everyone who isnt in this forum....remind your family...your friends... your community ...

SURAH ASR

By time,

103:2

Indeed, mankind is in loss,

103:3

Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.

Quran 2:155 And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).

Comment

Jazaa'akallah Khair brother. Allah Ta'aalaa accept your efforts and grant barakah. (Alhamdulillah)
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        -------------------------------
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
        NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Jazak-Allahu khaira brother. This is a great reminder.

Ramadan is the month of Qur'an. The best we can do in this month is to recite as much as we can.

Brothers, Qur'an is the message of Allah to us. It is must to know what Allah is telling you in it.

Imagine that your father's letter reaches you and you just kiss the letter and put on the highest stand because you respect your father. Your friend come after 3 days, picked that letter to read just to make you find out that your father's life was in trouble 3 days ago and he needed money for medicine urgently, but your kiss and putting it on the highest table couldn't save your father's life because you are late and your father just passed away.

This is in no comparison of Qur'an. Astaghfirullah! The above example is just to understand how important it is to understand the message. In Qur'an you are told by Allah that how you can save your OWN life in akhirah and how you can gain benefits. If you are just reciting it in Ramadan, and even kissing it, but not understanding the message, brothers, it's so dangerous. Quran is the guidance for humanity but when? only when you try to understand the meanings. Otherwise, it's just like increasing the complete counts. Of-course you gain 10 rewards per character, but don't forget, the reward after understanding it can be much higher and save your life in Akhirah.

Jazak-Allahu khaira!
          Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Comment

Ameen.

Insha Allah let us all pray extra nafal prayers, recite quran, fast, give chairty, make dua and pay our zakat and fitrana and give sadqah.

Let us continue the good work to the very last day of Ramadan.

May Allah swt give us the strength. S.a.w. Ameen.
            Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

Last edited by tumbirs; 10-06-18, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X