Hanafi Scholars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanafi Scholars

Insha'Allah everyone is doing well!It's been a long time.. I miss UF.. just have a lot going on in my life right now. How is everyone? How is Ramadhan going?

I need to contact a reliable Hanafi scholar, on behalf of someone, with an important question. It's a matter of urgency. I've come on UF, to ask if anyone has a number (preferably mobile so I can text rather than call) of a Hanafi scholar? I don't personally know any mobile no's of Hanafi scholars, and nor do ppl that I know, in real life. If i look online..i'm unsure who is reliable, and the reason I need the mobile number, is because emailing/submitting a query will take too long.. and it's urgent.

I really appreciate it!
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Do you have Whatsapp?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      Do you have Whatsapp?
      Yeah I have Whatsapp
      Do you have a number of someone that you can provide?

And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Check PM in a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
        X