Ramadan Dreams On Mahdi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramadan Dreams On Mahdi

Sallaam alaykoum brothers/sisters : do you have dreams about the Mahdi (ra) during Ramadan ?? {like how does he look}. pleaz do share.

Mahdi is just a man like me and you. His a person. Who exists in his own time-zone. He won't know anything in the beginning and he will just be leading his life like everyone else in this world. But destiny can never be avoided it always arrives hence everything is written. He will arrive on destiny and on the day he comes after what I have read he seemed to be there accidently and was just offering prayer in the Kaba. Then finally things take twist and destiny reveals itself.

He will be forced to accept bay'ah by a group of people who claim his the one they have been waiting for and in all honesty they were just separate these guys as the world has even deteriorated further at that point. He will accept their Bay'ah after they approach him several times. Even them being separate is part of destiny because he will flee them couple of times but they never lose hope in searching for him in Medina after they hear he left to that city then they hear his not there but left to Makkah again so they return to makkah to search for him
    Last edited by DreamsofHope; 18-05-18, 08:44 PM.

Comment

no, no mahdi, only dreams about christianity and its missionaries beign devilish, jannah and random normal dreams
      "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
      me - 2017

Comment

Working...
      X