Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request - Struggling with life - Dua For Me In Ramadan

Asalaam alay kum

It is my sincere request from my heart that you remember the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w in your duas this Ramadan and please mention me too.

For those that know and do not know it has been several long years I have been in a state of mental weakness, poverty, and social anxiety and marriage issue and others.

It is beyond me how I am still alive but i believe it is the blessing of Allah swt and praying that has led me this far.

I am tired and therefore please kindly remember me in your duas as you will be in mine.

Jazak Allah Ul Khair.

Your brother in Islam.

Last edited by Believer1984; 15-05-18, 04:49 PM.
    Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

InshAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneWho View Post
      InshAllah.
      Jazak Allah Khair.
      Last edited by Believer1984; 15-05-18, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post
        Asalaam alay kum

It is my sincere request from my heart that you remember the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w in your duas this Ramadan and please mention me too.

For those that know and do not know it has been several long years I have been in a state of mental weakness, poverty, and social anxiety and marriage issue and others.

It is beyond me how I am still alive but i believe it is the blessing of Allah swt and praying that has led me this far.

I am tired and therefore please kindly remember me in your duas.

Jazak Allah Ul Khair.
        May Allah make it easy for you and make your life filled with khushu and khair and may Allah shower mercy and tranquilly on us for believing in him and striving to worship him without associating any partners to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post
          Asalaam alay kum

I am tired and therefore please kindly remember me in your duas.

Jazak Allah Ul Khair.
          inshaaAllah, dear brother. Please stay strong Sharaaz Bhai. One way or another, we are all being and will be tested if we are to reach Jannah.

May Allah Ta'aalaa grant you relief, my brother, I will keep you in du'aa, as will your other brothers and sisters here, inshaaAllah.

(Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.)
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
          -------------------------------
          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
          NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by muhajir12 View Post

May Allah make it easy for you and make your life filled with khushu and khair and may Allah shower mercy and tranquilly on us for believing in him and striving to worship him without associating any partners to him.
            Jazak Allah Khair.
            Last edited by Believer1984; 15-05-18, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

inshaaAllah, dear brother. Please stay strong Sharaaz Bhai. One way or another, we are all being and will be tested if we are to reach Jannah.

May Allah Ta'aalaa grant you relief, my brother, I will keep you in du'aa, as will your other brothers and sisters here, inshaaAllah.

(Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.)
              Jazak Allah Khair.
              Last edited by Believer1984; 15-05-18, 04:39 PM.

Comment

The most dangerous tests are those which put your faith on trial. Be glad Allah is showing you mercy by testing you physically rather than spiritually.

May this be the Ramadan brings positive change to every Muslim life in the world regardless of their situation or circumstance. May we hold firm the Quran and understand its true value.

Will be keeping you in my prayers this Ramadan Akhi. Hang in there!

Comment

Originally posted by thehumanvestige View Post
                  The most dangerous tests are those which put your faith on trial. Be glad Allah is showing you mercy by testing you physically rather than spiritually.

May this be the Ramadan brings positive change to every Muslim life in the world regardless of their situation or circumstance. May we hold firm the Quran and understand its true value.

Will be keeping you in my prayers this Ramadan Akhi. Hang in there!

Comment

In sha Allah I will and have done, may Allah accept it from us. Ameen

Remember me in your duas too as I am in a huge dilemma

Jazak Allah hu khair
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Walaykum salam,

If you need to vent or let off steam in here then by all means do so. I'm hoping this thread can serve as a pressure valve if you need anything along those lines. I hope there are people in your life that you can confide in that can help you through this inshaAllah.
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                        In sha Allah I will and have done, may Allah accept it from us. Ameen

Remember me in your duas too as I am in a huge dilemma

Jazak Allah hu khair
                        Insha Allah I will.

Jazak Allah Khair.

May Allah swt helps us all this Ramadan. s.a.w. Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                          Walaykum salam,

If you need to vent or let off steam in here then by all means do so. I'm hoping this thread can serve as a pressure valve if you need anything along those lines. I hope there are people in your life that you can confide in that can help you through this inshaAllah.
                          Jazak Allah Khair.

Comment

Ramadan is here ! Ramadan kareem to all my brothers and sisters ! Alhmdulillah !

Ya Allah swt hear all our beautiful heartfelt sincere duas we make for 1 another in this blessed month.

Help us all in deen in health and in wealth wherever we are in the world and guide the non muslims to Islam.

Forgive us, guide us, save us from the hellfire and grant us jannah.

Peace and blessings upon Muhammad s.a.w and hes family and hes children and hes companions.

Ameen.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X