No announcement yet.

what happened to the marriage section?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to the marriage section?

been away a while and when i come back theres only four threads in the marriage section. why did it all get deleted?

Originally posted by aruzo4 View Post
    been away a while and when i come back theres only four threads in the marriage section. why did it all get deleted?
    Posters become inactive after marriage. Did you consider maybe the marriage section got married?

seriously though the forums a bit broke since it got updated, sometimes things like this happen
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

i just returned too after a big break and there is barely anyone left in the forum.

im hanging in the discord now... always people online

Comment

Originally posted by aruzo4 View Post
        It’s not deleted. Use the filter drop-down and select a timeframe. Threads will appear.

Comment

Originally posted by toska View Post
          i just returned too after a big break and there is barely anyone left in the forum.

im hanging in the discord now... always people online
          What is this 'discord' you speak of?

Comment

How can I ask a question on a different topic I’m new to all this?

Comment

Working...
            X