Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I am Abū Sulaymān, Diru' ud Dīn ibn Sūfiyā ad Dhāhirī.

I decided to create an account on Ummah.com to, إن شاء الله, benefit others and benefit from others.

The sciences in religion which I am interested in, includes the following: Usūl al Fiqh, Comparative Fiqh, 'Ilm al Hadīth (more specifically, the grading of the Mutaqaddimīn) and of course, 'Aqīdah.

As the name suggests, I follow the Manhāj of Ahl ul Dhāhir (or Zāhirī, and I used the term Manhāj (methodology) rather than Madhhab which I may be explain here in the future).

I look forward on sharing my notes, articles and conclusions on this platform. For those who are truly interested, especially in the Usūl of Ahl ul Dhāhir, I am very active on my Telegram channel and Twitter account. I also share notes on my Instagram.

بارك الله فيكم

It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Just to add,

I also have interest in the Arabic language, which is a vital part of the religion.

As our Shaykh, 'Abd ul Azīz al Harbī ad Dhāhirī said:
      “It's astonishing, you who feigns understanding (give the appearance of having understanding), you speak about the Religion of Allāh, yet you are weak in the science of Arabic”

And I take from the following Shuyūkh (wouldn't necessarily consider myself as a student of all of them, but I do take what I can from the following):

Shaykh 'Abd ul Azīz al Harbī
      Al Muhaddith 'Abd ul Azīz at Tarīfī
      Al Muhaddith Abū 'Alī al Hārith al Hasanī
      Al Muhaddith Māhr al Fahl
      Al Muhaddith Abū 'Abd al Rahmān ad Dhāhirī
      Shaykh Haytham Sayfaddīn
      Shaykh Hārith al Shiraida
      And other scholars such as Shaykh Sulaymān al 'Alwān and others who are oppressed (may Allāh free them).

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

وعليك السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Comment

Very nice.
          I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by d_dhahiri View Post

I am Abū Sulaymān, Diru' ud Dīn ibn Sūfiyā ad Dhāhirī.

I decided to create an account on Ummah.com to, إن شاء الله, benefit others and benefit from others.

The sciences in religion which I am interested in, includes the following: Usūl al Fiqh, Comparative Fiqh, 'Ilm al Hadīth (more specifically, the grading of the Mutaqaddimīn) and of course, 'Aqīdah.

As the name suggests, I follow the Manhāj of Ahl ul Dhāhir (or Zāhirī, and I used the term Manhāj (methodology) rather than Madhhab which I may be explain here in the future).

I look forward on sharing my notes, articles and conclusions on this platform. For those who are truly interested, especially in the Usūl of Ahl ul Dhāhir, I am very active on my Telegram channel and Twitter account. I also share notes on my Instagram.

بارك الله فيكم

وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله وبركاته

جزاك الله خيرا
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

وعليكم السلام ورحمه الله وبركاته

جزاك الله خيرا
              آمين