X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by magok View Post
    one thing that is certain

the ones who defeated him are destroying the earth now

but no, hitler was not a good guy, surly things about him seem to be exaggerated, but no, he wasnt, same applies to stalin, mr churchul and roosevelt
    They are all loosers who died upon Kufr and will be in Jahannam

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneWho View Post
      This logic and stance is very dangerous.

Iran is against Israel, does that mean iran are the good guys?

nope.

hitler was a bad guy, for sure there was some propaganda against him which is utter BS however he was a evil man identical to the likes of Churchill and bush.

He did some good, so did obama.

not to mention the drug addict was a kafir.

Some people will support just about anyone just because they're Anti israel. They'll support Iran, Bashar AL Assad etc and become mouthpieces for them claiming all the atrocities against Sunnis is propaganda etc
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post

Some people will support just about anyone just because they're Anti israel. They'll support Iran, Bashar AL Assad etc and become mouthpieces for them claiming all the atrocities against Sunnis is propaganda etc
        Such people are either seriously gullible or they have multiple screws loose upstairs.

جزاك الله خيرا
        Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 21-05-18, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Oh my God, is this really even a topic right now?
          Not trying to be mean but the fact that someone actually asked this question is beyond me.

Yes, Hitler was HORRIBLE and DISGUSTING. Nothing about him is exaggerated, look up his era in the history books!!! I watched a documentary about him the other day where one of the survivors of WWII was interviewed a while back (I think she passed away 2002), and oh my goodness the things he did was beyond me. He treated people against the Nazi's (esp Jews) like absolute garbage, worse than animals. Children were lined up and executed in front of each other, many were tortured in his camps because he thought the "Aryan Race" was the supreme race of them all. What he did was Ethnic Cleansing. In the camps, scientists and doctors were ordered to perform their "experiments" on living subjects. These experiments included rubbing sawdust into children's open wounds, freezing people in a so-called effort to find a cure for hypothermia, deliberately causing many perfectly healthy people to die due to tuberculosis and malaria medical experimentation, and unethical torture of handicapped&mentally and/or physically disabled people. The guy thought he was so entitled. And he was so egotistical that as soon as he found out the Russians power was starting to rise, he and his wife committed suicide together because apparently they had rather died that way than to "live in disgrace".

Anyone of his governors, generals, and secretaries who were suspected of betrayal were immediately executed.

Yes, what the Jews and Israelis are doing now is terrible, but thats no excuse for their history and the horrors the people were forced to endure due to this Hitler guy. Don't take this stuff lightly.
          Last edited by muslimgirl13; 19-05-18, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              He had nothing against Muslims.
              he just needed us for the time being , would have also sent us to the gas chambers like how he betrayed the russians.

the problem with the ottomons were , they had no choice but to join hitler cause the allies didn't want the ottomons on their side as they wanted to eat muslim lands during the way due to the strategic placement of muslim lands to the waters

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

you just posted a reply to a thread asking if Hitler was realy a Bad Guy, claiming he wasn't after Muslims. Your a Jahil as always.

The Kaafir is rotting in his grave and you decided to post he wasn't after Muslims as though that made any difference to the question raised by the op.
                A fine retard as always.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

He was dirt. How can anyone like someone who was just a freak who murdered and tortured people for the sake of his ego? He was just another dictator that doesn't concern Muslims unless we're condemning him.
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

As the sister above said, he introduced many barbaric torture techniques and experiments to the world. Anyone who invents an evil will get a bad deed for it, even in their graves. May he rot in hell, ameen
                    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                      As the sister above said, he introduced many barbaric torture techniques and experiments to the world. Anyone who invents an evil will get a bad deed for it, even in their graves. May he rot in hell, ameen
                      Sorry, didn't mean to quote you. Just ignore this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

A fine retard as always.
                        نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                        Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 22-05-18, 07:18 AM.

Comment

That's you in a nutshell.
                          No - it's definitely you. You literally spend so much time on this forum and got your head too far up your behind to know otherwise.

Comment

He knows Hitler is a dirty kaafir rotting in his grave, and he wasn't admiring him, nobody was except the op who seems to have quite a few screws loose

You assumed wrong and now your on the offence

Face-palm
                            I don't know why I continue to entertain someone who doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're". I shouldn't expect you to comprehend my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by d_dhahiri View Post

I don't know why I continue to entertain someone who doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're". I shouldn't expect you to comprehend my posts.
                              You assumed the brother didn't know hitler was a kaafir rotting in his grave.

You made a false assumption.

Yes thank you for correcting the typo error.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post

he just needed us for the time being , would have also sent us to the gas chambers like how he betrayed the russians.

the problem with the ottomons were , they had no choice but to join hitler cause the allies didn't want the ottomons on their side as they wanted to eat muslim lands during the way due to the strategic placement of muslim lands to the waters
                                there were no ottomans during ww2, and hitler was a mere soldier/messenger boy i bleieve, in ww1

Comment

Working...
                                X