X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muslim Politics View Post
    I personally think he was an ok guy.
    Their is a lot of garbage propoganda against him like he was racist when he was clearly not.
    In these days, such trolls come on this forum so they can find a Muslim to support evil

Just because Muslims in Palestine are being persecuted by Jews, who use Zionism as tool, they want to use our opposition to these Zionists as some kind of Anti-Semetic label

Well, Muslims cannot ever be antisemitic because most Muslims are Semitic
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by coffeecat View Post

Jazakallah Khair

The fact that this is even up for a little debate is kind of laughable.

No Muslim in his right mind would have a soft spot for evil shaytaans like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Putin, Assad etc. These people
      excelled in evil - and they are responsible for millions of deaths.
      You left out Bush, Obama, Trump, Clinton, Blair, Netanyahu, ArielSharon, and a host of others including nations such as Britain, France and the USA
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

More like Hitler wanted Germans to be Muslims. All non-white, except "honorary Aryans", would be exterminated

Comment

Originally posted by d_dhahiri View Post

I had to reiterate the point he was a disbeliever because people like you and OP are trying to shed the kāfir in a good light i.e. "propaganda against him" "he admired Islām".

You're sarcasm is your defense for shutting down your foolishness and reminding you and everyone else who may read this thread that the guy was a kāfir and therefore he was amongst the worst of people. Your sarcasm is your poor attempt to deflect the reality.
          Lol. I did nothing of the sort.

Get off your high horse, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by coffeecat View Post

Trust me the reports of Hitler and his kufr, his atrocities, his zulm, his fasad, his asabiyah, come to us from so many
            sources that it would be difficult to deny them all, and even if there is weakness in some reports or some were exaggerated
            by his enemies it still wouldn't change the overall picture.

Some people hate Israel so much they pretend Hitler was a great guy who wanted nothing but peace and love for humanity. This is
            line that is often pushed by pro-Iranian pro-nationalist conspiracy types.

Trust me he was worse than the yahood, thats why Allah (swt) annihilated him and the entire Nazi nation off the face of the Earth.

If the Jews are doing evil today in palestine, its because they took pages out of Hitlers book in how to excel in oppressing the weak.
            Again most western sources for history are very weak and filled with kufr so its really hard for a person to study western sources and find the truth because it is filled with superstitions and misguided people who have no relation to the Quran.

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
              More like Hitler wanted Germans to be Muslims. All non-white, except "honorary Aryans", would be exterminated
              What? Please explain
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

what - just because he killed jews therefore we're supposed to admire him? educate yourself a little.

Comment

Originally posted by d_dhahiri View Post

I had to reiterate the point he was a disbeliever because people like you and OP are trying to shed the kāfir in a good light i.e. "propaganda against him" "he admired Islām".

You're sarcasm is your defense for shutting down your foolishness and reminding you and everyone else who may read this thread that the guy was a kāfir and therefore he was amongst the worst of people. Your sarcasm is your poor attempt to deflect the reality.
                  He knows Hitler is a dirty kaafir rotting in his grave, and he wasn't admiring him, nobody was except the op who seems to have quite a few screws loose

You assumed wrong and now your on the offence

Face-palm
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Imam al-Shafii (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
                    Doesn't matter what he wanted, he died upon Kufr and is being roasted day and night in his grave إِن شَاءَ اَللّٰه

Comment

This logic and stance is very dangerous.

Iran is against Israel, does that mean iran are the good guys?

nope.

hitler was a bad guy, for sure there was some propaganda against him which is utter BS however he was a evil man identical to the likes of Churchill and bush.

He did some good, so did obama.

not to mention the drug addict was a kafir.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneWho View Post
                        This logic and stance is very dangerous.

Iran is against Israel, does that mean iran are the good guys?

nope.

hitler was a bad guy, for sure there was some propaganda against him which is utter BS however he was a evil man identical to the likes of Churchill and bush.

He did some good, so did obama.

not to mention the drug addict was a kafir.
                        Some people have adopted the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Some people have adopted the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Unfortunately
                          and that taken from the kufaar as well LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

Yes akhi,

this just re-inforces the hadith about following the Kuffar into the Lizard hole.

some people just don't learn, even after warnings are given,

Jazakallahu khair

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

dog see, dog do.

(I mean in a metaphorical sense)

Comment

one thing that is certain

the ones who defeated him are destroying the earth now

but no, hitler was not a good guy, surly things about him seem to be exaggerated, but no, he wasnt, same applies to stalin, mr churchul and roosevelt
                                "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                                me - 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X