This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

this is irrelevant, since he died the death of a Kaafir, tidings of the fire of Jahannam for him.
    And your post is irrelevant since I never said he's in paradise.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

And your post is irrelevant since I never said he's in paradise.
      you just posted a reply to a thread asking if Hitler was realy a Bad Guy, claiming he wasn't after Muslims. Your a Jahil as always.

The Kaafir is rotting in his grave and you decided to post he wasn't after Muslims as though that made any difference to the question raised by the op.

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim Politics View Post
        I personally think he was an ok guy.
        Their is a lot of garbage propoganda against him like he was racist when he was clearly not.
        50 to 80 million people died in WW2. Hitler played a key role in many of those deaths.

He was more than a bit of a bad guy. He was a genocidal maniac.

Comment

Allah knows best but who knows what was true about the historical facts revolving around him.

Comment

Originally posted by muhajir12 View Post
            Allah knows best but who knows what was true about the historical facts revolving around him.
            Using that logic we could say the same about any individual or topic.

In Islam we have a principle that we go by what is apparent or obvious.

Comment

Pretty sure Hitler or some commander of the SS admired Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                Even if that is the case, doesn't remove the fact that he was still a kāfir (disbeliever), and therefore, he was a “bad guy”.

We had Popes and nuns who admired Islām but still disbelieved, and it didn't remove the fact they we're still heads of kufr.

Comment

Originally posted by d_dhahiri View Post

Even if that is the case, doesn't remove the fact that he was still a kāfir (disbeliever), and therefore, he was a “bad guy”.

We had Popes and nuns who admired Islām but still disbelieved, and it didn't remove the fact they we're still heads of kufr.
                  Wow, I had no idea he was a kafir. Thanks for the information!

Comment

Thats like me saying i admire some of Trumps policies like scrapping the Iran Deal and throwing a few Missiles at Assad (modern day Hitler).

Its far from a full endorsement of the Trump belief system is it?

Comment

Op seems like he doesn't know that those who die upon Kufr are rejects of humanity,

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim Politics View Post
                        I personally think he was an ok guy.
                        Their is a lot of garbage propoganda against him like he was racist when he was clearly not.
                        whatever tickles your fancy, sunshine. If Hitler rocked your boat then so be it. Doesn't mean your personal view reflects anyone else's.

bottom line is he was one of the filthiest criminal that the world saw right next to Bush and Mussolini.
                        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by coffeecat View Post

Using that logic we could say the same about any individual or topic.

In Islam we have a principle that we go by what is apparent or obvious.
                          Well you would need authentic proofs and evidences from credible sources for something to be obvious.

Comment

Wow, I had no idea he was a kafir. Thanks for the information!
                            I had to reiterate the point he was a disbeliever because people like you and OP are trying to shed the kāfir in a good light i.e. "propaganda against him" "he admired Islām".

You're sarcasm is your defense for shutting down your foolishness and reminding you and everyone else who may read this thread that the guy was a kāfir and therefore he was amongst the worst of people. Your sarcasm is your poor attempt to deflect the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by muhajir12 View Post

Well you would need authentic proofs and evidences from credible sources for something to be obvious.
                              Trust me the reports of Hitler and his kufr, his atrocities, his zulm, his fasad, his asabiyah, come to us from so many
                              sources that it would be difficult to deny them all, and even if there is weakness in some reports or some were exaggerated
                              by his enemies it still wouldn't change the overall picture.

Some people hate Israel so much they pretend Hitler was a great guy who wanted nothing but peace and love for humanity. This is
                              line that is often pushed by pro-Iranian pro-nationalist conspiracy types.

Trust me he was worse than the yahood, thats why Allah (swt) annihilated him and the entire Nazi nation off the face of the Earth.

If the Jews are doing evil today in palestine, its because they took pages out of Hitlers book in how to excel in oppressing the weak.

Comment

Originally posted by d_dhahiri View Post

I had to reiterate the point he was a disbeliever because people like you and OP are trying to shed the kāfir in a good light i.e. "propaganda against him" "he admired Islām".

You're sarcasm is your defense for shutting down your foolishness and reminding you and everyone else who may read this thread that the guy was a kāfir and therefore he was amongst the worst of people. Your sarcasm is your poor attempt to deflect the reality.
                                Jazakallah Khair

The fact that this is even up for a little debate is kind of laughable.

No Muslim in his right mind would have a soft spot for evil shaytaans like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Putin, Assad etc. These people
                                excelled in evil - and they are responsible for millions of deaths.

Comment

Working...
                                X