X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Hitler really a bad guy?

I personally think he was an ok guy.
    Their is a lot of garbage propoganda against him like he was racist when he was clearly not.

Anyone who rejects Islām is a “bad guy”.
    Allāh said, paraphrased, “Surely Allah does not forgive that anything should be associated with Him, and forgives what is besides that to whomsoever He pleases”.

And Hitler was a clear disbeliever and his disbelief was clear.

So yes, he was a bad guy, and his abode will be the Fire.
    Last edited by d_dhahiri; 07-05-18, 10:06 PM. Reason: Correction*

Comment

A kafir who killed many people. Yeah seems like an ok guy......

Comment

Originally posted by Pakisaurus View Post
        No

Muslims would have been his next victims

He's not even worth a discussion

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim Politics View Post
          I personally think he was an ok guy.
          Their is a lot of garbage propoganda against him like he was racist when he was clearly not.
          He was a Dirty Kaafir,

And you have more than one screw loose upstairs

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Pakisaurus View Post
            It's all propoganda akhi!
            ​​​​​​
            Apparently he was an "ok" guy,

Face-palm op

Comment

How's this even a question
              Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

There are 11 million dead because of the holocaust and you think he's okay? Hitler was a dhalim. I can't believe Muslims would side with him. If he lived today do you really think he'd spare Muslims or view us as scum of the earth? These people didn't even spare the handicapped.
                "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
                - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
                  There are 11 million dead because of the holocaust and you think he's okay? Hitler was a dhalim. I can't believe Muslims would side with him. If he lived today do you really think he'd spare Muslims or view us as scum of the earth? These people didn't even spare the handicapped.
                  The thing is even if op lost all his marbles and ignored or denied all of the people Hitler killed or tortured, he'd still be a dirty kaafir getting his comeuppance in his grave,

So there is something seriously wrong with op mentality

Comment

I don't know what op's intentions are

Are you a troll?

Probably trying to get people into trouble

​​​​​​Stupid thread with a stupid question that should get closed now.

The tyrant is dead, he did evil, full stop.
                    Last edited by Ya'sin; 08-05-18, 10:23 AM.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Exactly

Lol

Some people have seriously lost the plot, why would a villain like Hitler be trusted and why would any Muslim side with him. Chi.

Comment

He had nothing against Muslims.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                          Yeh he did

Some of us are not white, blonde or blue eyed

He was just another tyrant

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            this is irrelevant, since he died the death of a Kaafir, tidings of the fire of Jahannam for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Yeh he did

Some of us are not white, blonde or blue eyed

He was just another tyrant
                              Of course he thought non-Aryans are inferior, but Muslims weren't persecuted like the other groups of people. I'm pretty sure there was a "Muslim brigade" when the Nazis were in power. Either way, if he was alive today I doubt his view of Muslims would be the same due to the political climate.
                              Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 08-05-18, 12:58 PM.
                              "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
                              - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                              X