Al-qawaid al-arba

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d_dhahiri View Post

It's not a rant. Do you know how many ahādīth are deemed Sahih by al Albanī رحمه الله which are weak according to Mutaqaddimīn?

Shaykh Abū 'Alī al Hasanī said about al Albanī's book Silsilah al Hadīth Sahīh, paraphrased, “it includes so many weak ahādīth, I wouldn't call it Sahīh”

It's considered ranting to you, but perhaps other people can benefit and try to seek the grading from the Past Scholars or scholars who follow their paths in grading (i.e. Shaykh 'Abd ul Azīz at Tarīfī)

It wasn't a rant, I asked you for a grading according to the Mutaqaddimīn because YOU shared the Hadīth. Then you gave me a grading according to Mutakhkhirīn.

So clearly, I am just talking to someone who has no idea about basic Hadīth science let alone be able to give me a Sharh about the Hadīth he quoted let alone go through Asbāb al Wurūd al Hadīth to see whether the Hadīth is being used in the correct way.

Thanks a lot anyway. Won't waste more of my time here with someone who clearly is emotionally invested and much more interested in attacking me (by saying I am not a scholar or a Muhaddith, even though I didn't claim to be either of those), rather than taking in beneficial pointers.

السلام عليك ورحمة الله وبركاته
    I tell you what you go ask your Sheikh and then come back tell us,

you don't know the basics of Hadith classification and are pretending to be qualified to doubt Sahih hadith based on the fact that you don't like Darrussalam and Sheikh Al Bani Rahimahullah

thats all I got from you, and oh "your emotional" comeback

your citing some difference of opinion on classification of hadith as an excuse to dismiss the dangers of listening to and swallowing the lies of the Tawagheet and supporting them,

interesting
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

I tell you what you go ask your Sheikh and then come back tell us,

you don't know the basics of Hadith classification and are pretending to be qualified to doubt Sahih hadith based on the fact that you don't like Darrussalam and Sheikh Al Bani Rahimahullah

thats all I got from you, and oh "your emotional" comeback

your citing some difference of opinion on classification of hadith as an excuse to dismiss the dangers of listening to and swallowing the lies of the Tawagheet and supporting them,

interesting
      Clearly emotional and full of fallacies, I clearly said the Madkhaliyūn hinder the spread of Islām - this doesn't mean I will accept the grading of the Mutakhkhirīn just to prove a point.

Tell you what, why don't you stop posting in the forums and study 'ilm ul hadīth? You been posting here since 2008 and you don't know the difference between Mutaqaddimīn and Mutakhkhirīn.

How did you manage to connect “rejecting Mutakhkhirīn grading” to “Supporting Tawāghit”?

As I said before, I won't use weak or fabricated Ahādīth just to prove Ahl ul Bid'ah wrong.

Stop wasting my time and don't quote me anymore. Talking to you is like talking to a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by d_dhahiri View Post

Clearly emotional and full of fallacies, I clearly said the Madkhaliyūn hinder the spread of Islām - this doesn't mean I will accept the grading of the Mutakhkhirīn just to prove a point.

Tell you what, why don't you stop posting in the forums and study 'ilm ul hadīth? You been posting here since 2008 and you don't know the difference between Mutaqaddimīn and Mutakhkhirīn.

How did you manage to connect “rejecting Mutakhkhirīn grading” to “Supporting Tawāghit”?

As I said before, I won't use weak or fabricated Ahādīth just to prove Ahl ul Bid'ah wrong.

Stop wasting my time and don't quote me anymore. Talking to you is like talking to a brick.
        clam down and go ask your Sheikh about the hadith i cited.

I know what your saying, you accept earlier scholars and reject latter ones,

The hadith isn't weak nor fabricated, it is sound in meaning and authenticity. Ask your Sheikh about it, give him full reference and then come back and tell us what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

https://muflihun.com/tirmidhi/31/2259

The hadith is Sahih

جزاك الله خيرا
          d_dhahiri,

I asked Sheikh Abu Musab and he confirmed

"It's graded thus by imaam Ibn hibbaan, imaam adh-dhahabi, imaam al-haythami, imaam al-haakim, imaam at-Tirmidhi himself and others.

And Allaah Knows Best."

جزاك الله خيرا

Comment

https://islamqa.info/en/974

Comment

Working...
            X