No announcement yet.

[Urgent help] Needed for AshrafM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of Feb/Start of Marchi believe Insha'Allah, if all goes well, his appeal will be dealt with and sanctions lifted - pls make dua for him that this happens. I believe he was receiving ESA/Disability He says he needs around £800, which includes food/rent/gas & electric, council tax/internet bill for which he's on contract Hmm, there are a few masjid not exactly close by but within 1 to 2 miles away from where he is. I've reached out to As Suffa who run a food kitchen for help a few weeks ago, but then he ended up in hospital and got some donations that should have kept him going a few weeks, i tried to get in touch again last week, but for whatever reason they didn't. I'm gonna keep trying again with them, they can at least get food to him, and possibly more, but again the other help is not 100% and can take time... Also atm, he needs money immediately for some food & gas because weather is very cold and he has no heating. Friday rent is due, he has to pay internet £ 40 this week or next, council tax is due next week which is around £80
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

-bump- Copied above post again, with better formatting, because that one is annoying to read. End of Feb/Start of Marchi believe Insha'Allah, if all goes well, his appeal will be dealt with and sanctions lifted - pls make dua for him that this happens. I believe he was receiving ESA/Disability He says he needs around £800, which includes food/rent/gas & electric, council tax/internet bill for which he's on contract There are a few masjid not exactly close by but within 1 to 2 miles away from where he is. I've reached out to As Suffa who run a food kitchen for help a few weeks ago, but then he ended up in hospital and got some donations that should have kept him going a few weeks, i tried to get in touch again last week, but for whatever reason they didn't. I'm gonna keep trying again with them, they can at least get food to him, and possibly more, but again the other help is not 100% and can take time... Also atm, he needs money immediately for some food & gas because weather is very cold and he has no heating. Friday rent is due, he has to pay internet £ 40 this week or next, council tax is due next week which is around £80

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Ok so that is annoying, tried to format last post to be easier to read, but same mess again. Currently he needs: £90-100 for gas/electric & food £85 Rent due Friday - this is super important which he needs to pay on that very day - and above all else causes him the most worry, which is evident by his messages me to each week £40 Internet Next week all the same costs except Council tax £80 over the internet.

Comment

Some solutions insha'Allah.

1. INTERNET BILL - I had internet once, then I moved house and took out an 18-month package (possibly so that I wouldn't have to pay them for moving the internet to the new house) I then found out that it mentions interest % or "late payment charges" I wanted to get rid of the internet after finding this out. I found out that because I had taken out a new 18-month contract, I was able to cancel the internet completely because when you enter a new contract you get a "cancellation period" (maybe 2 weeks or a month) in which you can cancel the internet contract and be free to leave without any "cancelation fees"

-This may be a possibility for the brother? He could then get a "pay & go" dongle internet stick, and this way he would not be in any contracts and not need to worry about paying monthly fees if his benefits get cancelled again.

2. COUNCIL TAX - Have you tried contacting the council tax and explaining to them he has no money and that he needs to pay it off in instalments, maybe a |£1 a week, until he gets his income back?

3. ANY BILL - A lot of bill providers can be easy going when it comes to paying off a debt. If he tells them that he is struggling, they will most probably make a payment plan, he will be able to pay them as little as £1-5 a week, as long as he is paying something they will probably leave you alone, they happy when they know the person is not trying to do a runner and get off without paying them anything. Saves the supplier having to send letters and wasting money on debt collection etc.

4. If you can get an imam from the local masjid to confirm he is a Muslim and that he is in need, then we can start a "Go Fund Me" campaign, to be honest, I never trust people who ask for money as I have seen too many scams, although I think maybe the sunnah to just give the money when asked (?)

If you can speak with an imam and get backing from him, we can try raise £800 for him insha'Allah. Many brothers will probably not want to give money to someone when it has not been verified that it's not a scam.

5. Tell him to put his name down on some housing associations. They often charge less than private landlords and they can also be flexible when it comes to paying the rent on time. They will allow him to pay off a debt at like £3 a week or something... Best get on the waiting list for one of those houses to avoid getting into this situation again.

6. Has he applied for the "Hardship Payment" https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Your-Situ...ance-sanctions

Comment

1. He's been with his current provider for quite some time, so that won't work for him. 2. Not 100% sure on this, what i do know is, they care very little. They want their money and have no problems taking those who can barely afford it to court to get it, and if that happens, more legal fees are added to what you owe, and unfortunately, from what i've read, so many people are in a similar position to him... He has been seeking advice from the Citizen's advice bureau, so if this was possible, i'm sure it must have come up. 3. For his bills, gas/electric, he's on a meter for that, and is already on the best possible tariff he can get 4. He's definitely a Muslim. A sister on this forum, Jennica got him in touch with a relative of hers, cousin i think, and it was through him at a masjid that he took his shahada, and i've course i've met him many times, we've been to Jummah salah together several times, when his health has been okay enough to get there. 5. He's already on a list. Has been for a long time. Problem is getting the right place, away from where he is now. Since's he's all alone, he wants to be near to the Muslim community which is why he put himself on a list for a few areas that do have lots of muslims, and halal food shops and of course a masjid near by. 6. He told me he didn't qualify for that, he did ask. That's what he was told. The DWP are pure evil. Its just that simple. Just google them and look what news came out yesterday, that they spent £108 Million in the past 2 years alone, trying to stop people just like him from receiving disability payments, even though the majority in the end did actually win their appeals against the insane decisions they make. They have no issue wasting tax payer money in the 100s of millions to prevent disabled people from getting them. Don't know who it was, but he was sent £85 last night. He's going to need £85 again for his rent on Friday. The sooner he has that, the better, simply because the worry of being homeless always gets to him.

Comment

Ugh. Dunno if its for everyone but that formatting is a total mess. Hope you're able to read that last post.

Comment

-bump- £85 Rent -Friday £80 Council Tax next week £40 Internet bill Any donations very gratefully recieved at PayPal: [email protected] (Stating it is for brother Ashraf ) or you can his bank directly: Mr P Maynard - santander - sort code: 090128. Account number : 66322211

Comment

Rent is coming up on Friday, urgent he gets that paid, because every week...the worry sets in and he starts to panic about it...pls help out with however much you can, so he can pay it £85

Comment

If you are on low income or on benefits then you should be entitled to a reduction in council tax usually it's a 100% reduction. Also if you are sanctioned and receive housing benefit or council tax reduction then you'll still continue to get these benefits.

£80 council tax bill sounds like a 25% reduction for a single resident but this does not sound like low income or benefits have been taken into account. People who are on low income/benefits pay £0 for council tax unless they have savings above £16k.

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.u...-tax-reduction

Comment

I've told him about your post, and asked him to respond to it when he can Insha'Allah. He knows his own situation better than i do...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                        As-Salaamu 'Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
                        A brother suggested i create a new topic for br Ashraf because the old 1 has gotten a bit big and his situation now is not the same as when he created that topic all that time ago. I don't want people getting confused that he still needs help for that reason then, and that it has dragged on THAT long, as compared to what the current reality is.
                        A quick summary regarding the brother for those that may not be familiar:
                        He came to this forum over 2 years ago in 2015, and was looking to learn about Islam, maybe convert. He did end up converting during Ramadan of 2015. He's in Coventry, England ( same city as me )
                        He is all alone. He used to be in the army, he suffered injuries there, which lead to his disabilities now, his health is not good either and suffers seizures on a regular basis, so its impossible for him to work.
                        Up until October 2016 ( I think it was then, just estimating, since it was a while ago ), he was relying on us for support money wise, until his benefits situation was sorted out, and Alhumdulillah after a very long time of trying, he finally got them.
                        His current situation as it stands:
                        He was sanctioned a while ago , meaning his benefits were stopped. He's appealed against this. He's sought help from the Citizen's Advice bureau, they've told him its going to be several weeks before his appeal is seen to and benefits restored. He's tried other avenues but they haven't panned out at all.
                        So he needs on-going help to cover rent, gas/electric/ food until this mess is sorted out.
                        Thanks to the generosity of some members ( not going to name names, incase they want to maintain privacy on this) last week he was covered, for rent & food, gas/electric too.
                        I'm working on getting in touch with local Masjid who run Food banks on Saturdays, see if they can deliver something to him every week, which'll help somewhat.
                        he's going to be needing help ongoing basis weekly with rent, gas/electric and food
                        Any donations very gratefully recieved at PayPal: [email protected] (Stating it is for brother Ashraf ) or you can his bank directly: Mr P Maynard - santander - sort code: 090128. Account number : 66322211
                        Please make dua for him, brother Riaz and all those going through hardships.
                        Every little helps.
                        It is the duty of Muslims to pay Zakat to their local mosque which then should provide for the basic needs of the Muslims who attend that mosque or who live near it but cannot attend because they are incapacitated.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi
                        Abu Dharr narrated that the Messenger of Allah said :
                        "Your smiling in the face of your brother is charity, commanding good and forbidding evil is charity, your giving directions to a man lost in the land is charity for you. Your seeing for a man with bad sight is a charity for you, your removal of a rock, a thorn or a bone from the road is charity for you. Your pouring what remains from your bucket into the bucket of your brother is charity for you."

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
                        Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "On every joint of man, there is charity, on everyday when the sun rises: doing justice between two men is charity, and assisting a man to ride an animal or to load his luggage on it is charity; and a good word is charity, every step which one takes towards (the mosque for) Salat is charity, and removing harmful things from the way is charity".
                        [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Sahih al-Bukhari
                        Narrated Ibn `Umar:
                        The Prophet (ﷺ) ordered the people to pay Zakat-ul-Fitr before going to the `Id prayer.

Sunan an-Nasa'i
                        It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
                        "When the Messenger of Allah [SAW] died, and Abu Bakr (became Khalifah) after him, and the 'Arabs reverted to Kufr, 'Umar said: 'O Abu Bakr, how can you fight the people when the Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: I have been commanded to fight the people until they say La ilaha illallah, and whoever says La ilaha illallah, his wealth and his life are safe from me, except for a right that is due, and his reckoning will be with Allah, the Mighty and Sublime?' Abu Bakr said: 'I will fight whoever separates Salah and Zakah (Zakat), for Zakah is the compulsory right to be taken from wealth. By Allah, if they withhold from me a young goat that they used to give to the Messenger of Allah [SAW], I will fight them for withholding it.' 'Umar said: 'By Allah, as soon as I saw that Allah has expanded the chest of Abu Bakr to fighting, I knew that it was the truth.'"

Sahih Muslim
                        Abu Sa'id reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sat on the pulpit and said:
                        Allah gave a choice to His servant that he may opt the beauties of the world or that which is with Him and the servant chose that which was with Him. Thereupon Abu Bakr wept and he wept bitterly and said: Let our fathers and our mothers be taken as ransom for you. It was Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) who had been given the choice and Abu Bakr knew it better than us, and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) is reported to have said: Behold, of all people the most generous toward me in regard to his companionship and his property was Abu Bakr and were I to choose anyone as my bosom friend, I would have chosen Abu Bakr as my dear friend, but (for him) I cherish Islamic brotherliness and love. There shall be left open no window in the mosque except Abu Bakr's window.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi
                        'Ali bin Abi Talib narrated that the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w) said:
                        "When my Ummah does fifteen things, the afflictions will occur in it." It was said: "What are they O Messenger of Allah?" He said: "When Al-Maghnam (the spoils of war) are distributed (preferentially), trust is usurped, Zakah is a fine, a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother, he is kind to his friend and abandons his father, voices are raised in the Masajid, the leader of the people is the most despicable among them, the most honored man is the one whose evil the people are afraid of, intoxicants are drunk, silk is worn (by males), there is a fascination for singing slave-girls and music, and the end of this Ummah curses its beginning. When that occurs, anticipate a red wind, collapsing of the earth, and transformation."

Today we see mosques built big and adorned with thousands of dollars of luxury, art, architecture, and other unnecessary extravagances which are a clear imitation of the Jews and Christians. One does not have to think beyond the mosque of Mecca which contains the Ka'ba, cube-shaped building, which ironically is situated not too far from people living near it in dire poverty despite the Ka'ba mosque being constantly renovated with millions of dollars of luxury, art, architecture, and other unnecessary extravagances.

Sunan Ibn Majah
                        It was narrated that ‘Aishah said:
                        “While the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was sitting in the mosque, a woman from Muzainah (tribe) entered, trailing her garment in the mosque. The Prophet (ﷺ) said: ‘O people, tell your women not to wear their adornments and show pride in the mosque, for the Children of Israel were not cursed until their women wore adornments and walked proudly in their places of worship.’”

Sunan Abi Dawud
                        Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
                        I was not commanded to build high mosques. Ibn Abbas said: You will certainly adorn them as the Jews and Christians did.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi
                        Hafs bin 'Asim narrated from Abu Hurairah or Abu Sa'eed that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:
                        "Seven shall be shaded by Allah under his shade on a day in which there is no shade except His Shade: A just Imam, a young person raised upon worshiping Allah, a man whose heart is attached to the Masjid when he leaves from it until he returns from it, two men who love each other for Allah's sake, coming together upon that, and parting upon that, a man who remembers Allah in privacy and his eyes swell with tears, a man invited by a woman of status and beauty, but he says: 'I fear Allah, Mighty and Sublime is He,' and a man who conceals the charity he gives such that his left hand does not know what his right hand has spent."

Sunan an-Nasa'i
                        It was narrated that Ma'din bin Abi Talhah Al-Ya'muri said:
                        "Abu Ad-Darda said to me: 'Where do you live?' I said: 'In a town near Hims.' Abu Ad-Darda said: 'I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: "There are no three people in a town or encampment among whom prayer is not established, but the Shaitan takes control of them. Therefore, stick to the congregation, for the wolf eats the sheep that strays off on its own." (One of the narrators (As Sa'ib) said: "The congregation means the congregational prayer."
                        Last edited by Son of Adam; 14-02-18, 12:46 PM.
                        And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers." - Surat Al-Baqarah ayah number 11 (Qur'an 2:11).

Comment

And the Saudi kingdom is guarded by the Jews and Christians of the U.S., instead of being guarded by the mujahideen, the best and most dedicated fighters, whom are per hadith are among the saved sect of Muslims, and they cannot be defeated, and will remain victorious and fighting for truth from the time of Prophet Muhammad ṣallā Allāhu ʿalayhi wa- ala ālihi wa-sallam (Arabic: صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم‎) [lit.] "blessings of God be upon him and his family and peace," until they are joined by the Mahdi (the final Caliph of twelve legitimate Caliph) and Prophet Jesus peace be upon him with whom they will defeat the followers of the anti-Christ, the Masih Dajjal, false (dajjal), messiah (masih).

Sunan Abi Dawud
                          Narrated Anas ibn Malik:
                          The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.

Sunan Abi Dawud
                          Narrated Abu Bakrah:
                          The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Some of my people will alight on low-lying ground, which they will call al-Basrah, beside a river called Dajjal (the Tigris) over which there is a bridge. Its people will be numerous and it will be one of the capital cities of immigrants (or one of the capital cities of Muslims, according to the version of Ibn Yahya who reported from AbuMa'mar).
                          At the end of time the descendants of Qantura' will come with broad faces and small eyes and alight on the bank of the river. The town's inhabitants will then separate into three sections, one of which will follow cattle and (live in) the desert and perish, another of which will seek security for themselves and perish, but a third will put their children behind their backs and fight the invaders, and they will be the martyrs.

Sahih Muslim
                          Once there blew a red storm in Kufah that there came a person who had nothing to say but (these words): `Abdullah b. Mas`ud, the Last Hour has come. He (`Abdullah b. Mas`ud) was sitting reclining against something, and he said: The Last Hour would not come until shares of inheritance are not distributed and there is no rejoicing over spoils of war. Then he said pointing towards Syria, with the gesture of his hand like this: The enemy shall muster strength against Muslims and the Muslims will muster strength against them (Syrians). I said: You mean Rome? And he said: Yes, and there would be a terrible fight and the Muslims would prepare a detachment (for fighting unto death) which would not return but victorious. They will fight until night will intervene them; both the sides will return without being victorious and both will be wiped out. The Muslims will again prepare a detachment for fighting unto death so that they may not return but victorious. When it would be the fourth day, a new detachment out of the remnant of the Muslims would be prepared and Allah will decree that the enemy should be routed. And they would fight such a fight the like of which would not be seen, so much so that even if a bird were to pass their flanks, it would fall down dead before reaching the end of them. (There would be such a large scale massacre) that when counting would be done, (only) one out of a hundred men related to one another would be found alive. So what can be the joy at the spoils of such war and what inheritance would be divided! They would be in this very state that they would hear of a calamity more horrible than this. And a cry would reach them: The Dajjal has taken your place among your offspring. They will, therefore, throw away what would be in their hands and go forward sending ten horsemen, as a scouting party. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: I know their names and the names of their forefathers and the color of their horses. They will be the best horsemen on the surface of the earth on that day or amongst the best horsemen on the surface of the earth on that day.

Sunan Ibn Majah
                          It was narrated from Thawban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                          “The earth was brought together for me so that I could see the east and the west, and I was given two treasures, the yellow (or the red) and the white – meaning gold and silver. And it was said to me: ‘Your dominion will extend as far as has been shown to you.’ I asked Allah for three things: That my nation would not be overwhelmed by famine that would destroy them all, and that they would not be rent by schism and fight one another, but it was said to me: ‘When I (Allah) issue My decree it cannot be revoked. But I will never cause your nation to be overwhelmed by famine that would destroy them all, and I will not gather their enemies against them (and destroy them) until they annihilate one another and kill one another.’ Once they start to fight amongst themselves, that will continue until the Day of Resurrection. What I fear most for my nation is misguiding leaders. Some tribes among my nation will worship idols and some tribes among my nation will join the idolaters. Before the Hour comes there will be nearly thirty Dajjals (great liars), each of them claiming to be a Prophet. But a group among my nation will continue to adhere to the truth and be victorious, and those who oppose them will not harm them, until the command of Allah comes to pass.’”

Sahih Muslim
                          It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                          One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire for Jihad died the death of a hypocrite.

Sahih al-Bukhari
                          Narrated Abu Huraira:
                          Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "A pious slave gets a double reward." Abu Huraira added: By Him in Whose Hands my soul is but for Jihad (i.e. holy battles), Hajj, and my duty to serve my mother, I would have loved to die as a slave.

Sahih Muslim
                          Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
                          For a faithful slave there are two rewards. By him in Whose hand is the life of Abu Huraira, but for Jihad in the cause of Allah, and Pilgrimage and kindness to my mother, I would have preferred to die as a slave. He (one of the narrators in the chain of transmitters) said: This news reached us that Abu Huraira did not perform Pilgrimage until his mother died for (keeping himself constantly) in her service.

Sunan an-Nasa'i
                          It was narrated that Salamah bin Nufail Al-Kindi said:
                          "I was sitting with the Messenger of Allah when a man said: 'O Messenger of Allah! The people have lost interest in horses and put down their weapons, and they say there is no Jihad, and that war has ended.' The Messenger of Allah turned to face him and said: 'They are lying, now the fighting is to come. There will always be a group among my Ummah who will fight for the truth, for whom Allah will cause some people to deviate, and grant them provision from them, until the Hour begins and until the promise of Allah comes. Goodness is tied to the forelocks of horses until the Day of Resurrection. It has been revealed to me that I am going to die and will not stay long, and you will follow me group after group, striking one another's necks. And the place of safety for the believers is Ash-Sham (the Levant region, which includes Syria, Lebanon, Palestine/Israel, and Jordan).'"

Sahih al-Bukhari
                          Narrated Abu Huraira:
                          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."

Sahih al-Bukhari
                          Narrated Al-Bara:
                          I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) on the day (of the battle) of the Trench carrying earth till the hair of his chest were covered with dust and he was a hairy man. He was reciting the following verses of `Abdullah (bin Rawaha): "O Allah, were it not for You, We would not have been guided, Nor would we have given in charity, nor prayed. So, bestow on us calmness, and when we meet the enemy. Then make our feet firm, for indeed, Yet if they want to put us in affliction, (i.e. want to fight against us) we would not (flee but withstand them)." The Prophet (ﷺ) used to raise his voice while reciting these verses. (See Hadith No. 432, Vol. 5).

Surah (chapter) an-Nisa' ("The Women"), ayah (verse) 88
                          (Qur'an 4:88)
                          Then what is the matter with you that you are divided into two parties about the hypocrites? Allah has cast them back (to disbelief) because of what they have earned. Do you want to guide him whom Allah has made to go astray? And he whom Allah has made to go astray, you will never find for him any way (of guidance).

Surah (chapter) an-Nisa' ("The Women"), ayah (verse) 89
                          (Qur'an 4:89)
                          They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliya (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah. But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them.

Surah (chapter) al-Anfal ("The Spoils of War"), ayah (verse) 74
                          (Qur'an 8:74)
                          And those who believed, and emigrated and strove hard in the Cause of Allah (Al-Jihad), as well as those who gave (them) asylum and aid; - these are the believers in truth, for them is forgiveness and Rizqun Kareem (a generous provision i.e. Paradise).

Surah (chapter) an-Nisa' ("The Women"), ayah (verse) 76
                          (Qur'an 4:76)
                          Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghoot (idols, Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan); Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Shaitan (Satan).

Surah (chapter) an-Nisa' ("The Women"), ayah (verse) 95
                          (Qur'an 4:95)
                          Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good, but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward.

Surah (chapter) an-Nisa' ("The Women"), ayah (verse) 135
                          (Qur'an 4:135)
                          O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allah is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the desires (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allah is Ever Well Acquainted with what you do.

Surah (chapter) Ghafir ("The Forgiver," "The Forgiving One"), ayah (verse) 51
                          (Qur'an 40:51)
                          Verily, We will indeed make victorious Our Messengers and those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) in this worlds life and on the Day when the witnesses will stand forth, (i.e. Day of Resurrection).

Surah (chapter) al-Anfal ("The Spoils of War"), ayah (verse) 30
                          (Qur'an 8:30)
                          And (remember) when the disbelievers plotted against you to imprison you, or to kill you, or to get you out; they were plotting and Allah too was planning, and Allah is the Best of the planners.

Surah (chapter) al-Imran ("The Family of Imran," "The House of Imran"), ayah (verse) 54
                          (Qur'an 3:54)
                          And (the disbelievers) plotted and planned (against Masih Isa bin Maryam, Jesus the Messiah son of Mary), and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

Surah (chapter) al-Imran ("The Family of Imran," "The House of Imran"), ayah (verse) 54
                          (Qur'an 3:146)
                          And how many from a Prophet fought; with him (were) many religious scholars. But not they lost heart for what befell them in (the) way (of) Allah and not they weakened and not they gave in. And Allah loves the patient ones.

Surah (chapter) al-Baqarah ("The Cow"), ayah (verse) 120
                          (Qur'an 2:246)
                          Did not you see [towards] the chiefs of (the) Children (of) Israel (ancient Israelites) from after Musa (Prophet Moses), when they said to a Prophet (Prophet Samuel, (1 Samuel 7: 15; 8: 4-22 and 1 Samuel 12: 6-23) of theirs, "Appoint for us a king, we may fight in (the) way (of) Allah?" He said, "Would you perhaps - if prescribed upon you [the] fighting, that not you fight?" They said, "And what for us that not we fight in (the) way (of) Allah while surely we have been driven from our homes and our children?" Yet, when was prescribed upon them the fighting they turned away, except a few among them. And Allah (is) All-Knowing of the wrongdoers.

Al Nasa’i
                          Amr bin Absah said:
                          The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever shoots
                          an arrow, regardless of whether it reaches the enemy or not, would
                          be like the one who frees a Muslim slave, and that would free him
                          from Hell fire”

Al Tabarani
                          Abu Umamah narrated:
                          The Messenger of Allah said: "Whoever
                          grows a gray hair in Islam, it will be light for him on the Day of
                          Judgment, and whoever shoots an arrow in the cause of Allah,
                          whether he hits or misses, will be like the one who frees a slave
                          from the descendants of Ismail.

Abu Dawud
                          Abu Hurairah narrates that the Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever
                          dies and has not fought or had the intention of fighting dies on a
                          branch of hypocrisy.”

Sahih Muslim
                          Abu Umamah narrates that the Messenger of Allah said:
                          “Whoever has not fought or prepared a fighter or taken care of a
                          fighter in his absence, Allah will strike him with a disaster”

Sunan Ibn Majah
                          It was narrated from Miqdam bin Ma’dikarib that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                          “The martyr has six things (in store) with Allah: He is forgiven from the first drop of his blood that is shed; he is shown his place in Paradise; he is spared the torment of the grave; he is kept safe from the Great Fright; he is adorned with a garment of faith; he is married to (wives) from among the wide-eyed houris; and he is permitted to intercede for seventy of his relatives.”

Sunan Abi Dawud
                          Narrated Safinah:
                          The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The Caliphate of Prophecy will last thirty years; then Allah will give the Kingdom of His Kingdom to anyone He wills.
                          Sa'id told that Safinah said to him: Calculate Abu Bakr's caliphate as two years, 'Umar's as ten, 'Uthman's as twelve and 'Ali so and so. Sa'id said: I said to Safinah: They conceive that 'Ali was not a caliph. He replied: The buttocks of Marwan told a lie.

Surah (chapter) az-Zukhruf ("Ornaments of Gold," "Luxury," "The Embellishment"), ayah (verse) 67
                          (Qur'an 43:67)
                          Friends on that day will be foes one to another, save those who kept their duty (to Allah).

Sahih Muslim
                          It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir b. Samura who said:
                          I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Islam will continue to be triumphant until there have been twelve Caliphs. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) said something which I could not understand. I asked my father: What did he say? He said: He has said that all of them (twelve Caliphs) will be from the Quraish.

Sahih al-Bukhari
                          Narrated Ibn `Umar:
                          Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "This matter (caliphate) will remain with the Quraish even if only two of them were still existing."

Sunan Ibn Majah
                          It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin Harith bin Jaz' Az-Zabidi that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                          "People will come from the east, paving the way for Mahdi," meaning, for his rule.

Sunan Ibn Majah
                          It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                          "Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner." Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: "When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Mahdi."

Sunan Ibn Majah
                          It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
                          "Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner." Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: "When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Mahdi."

Jami` at-Tirmidhi
                          Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w) said:
                          "Black standards will come from Khurasan, nothing shall turn them back until they are planted in Jerusalem."

Sunan Abi Dawud
                          Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
                          When we were sitting with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), he talked about periods of trial (fitnahs), mentioning many of them.
                          When he mentioned the one when people should stay in their houses, some asked him: Messenger of Allah, what is the trial (fitnah) of staying at home?
                          He replied: It will be flight and plunder. Then will come a test which is pleasant. Its murkiness is due to the fact that it is produced by a man from the people of my house, who will assert that he belongs to me, whereas he does not, for my friends are only the God-fearing. Then the people will unite under a man who will be like a hip-bone on a rib. Then there will be the little black trial which will leave none of this community without giving him a slap, and when people say that it is finished, it will be extended. During it a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, so that the people will be in two camps: the camp of faith which will contain no hypocrisy, and the camp of hypocrisy which will contain no faith. When that happens, expect the Antichrist (Dajjal) that day or the next.

Sunan Ibn Majah
                          It was narrated that 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud said:
                          "The Messenger of Allah said: 'At the end of time there will appear a people with new teeth (i.e., young in age), with foolish minds. They will speak the best words ever uttered by mankind and they will recite the Qur'an, but it will not go any deeper than their collarbones. They will pass through Islam like an arrow passes through its target. Whoever meets them, let him kill them, for killing them will bring a reward from Allah for those who kill them."

Sunan Abi Dawud
                          Narrated Thabit ibn Qays:
                          A woman called Umm Khallad came to the Prophet (ﷺ) while she was veiled. She was searching for her son who had been killed (in the battle) Some of the Companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) said to her: You have come here asking for your son while veiling your face? She said: If I am afflicted with the loss of my son, I shall not suffer the loss of my modesty. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: You will get the reward of two martyrs for your son. She asked: Why is that so, Messenger of Allah? He replied: Because the people of the Book have killed him.
                          Last edited by Son of Adam; 14-02-18, 12:47 PM.
                          And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers." - Surat Al-Baqarah ayah number 11 (Qur'an 2:11).

Comment

Sahih Muslim
                            It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Salama. He heard the tradition from his father who said:
                            We arrived at Hudaibiya with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and we were fourteen hundred in number. There were fifty goats for them which could not be watered (by the small quantity of water in the local well). So, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) sat on the brink of the well. Either he prayed or spat into the well The water welled up. We drank and watered (the beasts as well). Then the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) called us to take the vow of allegiance, as he was sitting at the base of a tree. I was the first man to take the vow. Then other people took the vow. When half the number of people had done so, he said to me: You take the vow, Salama. I said: I was one of those who took the vow in the first instance. He said: (You may do) again. Then the Messenger. of Allah (ﷺ) saw that I was without weapons. He gave me a big or a small shield. Then he continued to administer vows to the people until it was the last batch of them. He said (to me): Won't you swear allegiance, Salama? I said: Messenger of Allah, I took the oath with the first batch of the people and then again when you were in the middle of the people. He said: (Doesn't matter), you may (do so) again. So I took the oath of allegiance thrice. Then he said to me: Salama, where is the shield which I gave to thee? I said: Messenger of Allah, my uncle 'Amir met me and he was without any weapons. So I gave the shield to him. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) laughed and said: You are like a person of the days gone by who said: O God. I seek a friend who is dearer to me than myself. (When all Companions had sworn allegiance to the Holy Prophet), the polytheists sent messages of peace, until people could move from our camp to that of the Meccans and vice versa. Finally, the peace treaty was concluded. I was a dependant of Talha b. Ubaidullah. I watered his horse, rubbed its back. I served Talha (doing odd jobs for him) and partook from his food. I had left my family and my property as an emigrant in the cause of Allah and His Messenger (may peace be uron him). When we and the people of Mecca had concluded a peace treaty and the people of one side began to mix with those of the other, I came to a tree, swept away its thorns and lay down (for rest) at its base; (while I lay there), four of the polytheists from the Meccans came to me and began to talk ill of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). I got enraged with them and moved to another tree. They hung their weapons (to the branches of the tree) and lay down (for rest). (While they lay there), somebody from the lower part of the valley cried out: Run up, O Muhajirs! Ibn Zunaim has been murdered. I drew my sword and attacked these four while they were asleep. I seized their arms and collected them up in my hand, and said: By the Being Who has conferred honour upon Muhammad, none of you shall raise his head, else I will smite his face. (Then) I came driving them along to the Prophet (ﷺ). (At the same time). my uncle Amir came (to him) with a man from" Abalat called Mikraz. Amir was dragging him on a horse with a thick covering on its back along with seventy polytheists. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cast a glance at them and said: Let them go (so that) they may prove guilty of breach of trust more than once (before we take action against them). So the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) forgave them. On this occasion. God revealed the Qur'anic verse:" It is He Who restrained their hands from you and your hands from them in the valley of Mecca after He had granted you a victory over them" (xlviii. 24). Then we moved returning to Medina, and halted at a place where there was a mountain between us and Banu Lihyan who were polytheists. The Messenaer of Allah (ﷺ) asked God's forgiveness for one who ascended the mountain at night to act as a scout for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and his Compinions. I ascended (that mountain) twice or thrice that night. (At last) we reached Medina. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) sent his camels with his slave, Rabah, and I was with him. I (also) went to the pasture with the horse of Talha along with the camels. When the day dawned, Abd al-Rahman al-Fazari made a raid and drove away all the camels of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and killed the man who looked after them. I said: Rabah, ride this horse, take it to Talha b. 'Ubaidullah and Inform the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) that the polytheists have made away with his camels. Then I stood upon a hillock and turning my face to Medina, shouted thrice: Come to our help I Then I set out in pursuit of the raiders, shooting at them with arrows and chanting a (self-eulogatory) verse in the Iambic metre: I am the son of al-Akwa' And today is the day of defeat for the mean. I would overtake a man from them, shoot at him an arrow which, piercing through the saddle, would reach his shoulder. and I would say: Take it, chanting at the same time the verse And I am the son of al-Akwa' And tody is the day of defeat for the mean. By God, I continued shooting at them and hamstringing their animals. Whenever a horseman turned upon me, I would come to a tree and (hid myself) sitting at its base. Then I would shoot at him and hamstring his horse. (At last) they entered a narrow mountain gorge. I ascended that mountain and held them at bay throwing stones at them. I continued to chase them in this way until I got all the camels of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) released and no camel was left with them. They left me; then I followed them shooting at them (continually) until they dropped more than thirty mantles and thirty lances. lightening their burden. On everything they dropped, I put a mark with the help of (a piece of) stone so that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and his Companions might recognise them (that it was booty left by the enemy). (They went on) until They came to a narrow valley when so and so, son of Badr al-Fazari joined them. They (now) sat down to take their breakfast and I sat on the top of a tapering rock. Al-Fazari said: Who is that fellow I am seeing? They said: This fellow has harassed us. By God, he has not left us since dusk and has been (continually) shooting at us until he has snatched everything from our hands. He said: Four of you should make a dash at him (and kill him). (Accordingly), four of them ascended the mountain coming towards me. When it became possible for me to talk to them, I said: Do you recognise me? They said: No. Who are thou? I said: I am Salama, son of al-Akwa'. By the Being Who has honoured the countenance of Muhammad (ﷺ) I can kill any of you I like but none of you will be able to kill me. One of them said: I think (he is right). So they returned. I did not move from my place until I saw the horsemen of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), who came riding through the trees. Lo! the foremost among them was Akhram al-Asadi. Behind him was Abu Qatada al-Ansari and behind him was al-Miqdad b. al-Aswad al-Kindi. I caught hold of the rein of Akhram's horse (Seeing this). they (the raiders) fled. I said (to Akhram): Akhram, guard yourself against them until Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and his Companions join you. He said: ) Salama, if you believe In Allah and the Day of Judgment and (if) you kaow that Paradise is a reality and Hell is a reality, you should not stand between me and martyrdom. so I let him go. Akhram and Abd al-Rahman (Fazari) met in combat. Akhram hamstrung Abd al-Rahman's horse and the latter struck him with his lance and killed him. Abd al-Rabman turned about riding Akhram's horse. Abu Qatada, a horse-man of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), met 'Abd al-Rahman (in combat), smote him with his lance and killed him. By the Being Who honoured the countenance of Muhammad (may peace oe upon him), I followed them running on my feet (so fast) that I couldn't see behind me the Companions of Muhammad (ﷺ), nor any dust raised by their horses. (I followed them) until before sunset they reached a valley which had a spring of water, which was called Dhu Qarad, so that they could have a drink, for they were thirsty. They saw me running towards them. I turned them out of the valley before they could drink a drop of its water. They left the valley and ran down a slope. I ran (behind them), overtook a man from them, shot him with an arrow through the shoulder blade and said: Take this. I am the son of al-Akwa'; and today is the day of annihilation for the people who are mean. The fellow (who was wounded) said: May his mother weep over him! Are you the Akwa' who has been chasing us since morning? I said: Yes, O enemy of thyself, the same Akwa'. They left two horses dead tired on the hillock and I came dragging them along to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). I met 'Amir who had with him a container having milk diluted with water and a container having water. I performed ablution with the water and drank the milk. Then I came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) while he was at (the spring of) water from which I had driven them away. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had captured those camels and everything else I had captured and all the lances and mantles I had snatched from the polytheists and Bilal had slaughtered a she-camel from the camels I had seized from the people, and was roasting its liver and hump for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). I said: Messenger of Allah, let me select from our people one hundred men and I will follow the marauders and I will finish them all so that nobody is left to convey the news (of their destruction to their people). (At these words of mine), the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) laughed so much that his molar teeth could be seen in the light of the fire, and he said: Salama, do you think you can do this? I said: Yes, by the Being Who has honoured you. He said: Now they have reached the land of Ghatafan where they are being feted. (At this time) a man from the Ghatafan came along and said: So and so slaughtered a camel for them. When they were exposing its skin, they saw dust (being raised far off). They said: They (Akwa' and his companions) have come. So. they went away fleeing. When it was morning, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Our best horseman today is Abu Qatada and our best footman today is Salama. Then he gave me two shares of the booty-the share meant for the horseman and the share meant for the footman, and combined both of them for me. Intending to return to Medina, he made me mount behind him on his she-camel named al-Adba'. While we were travelling, a man from the Ansar who could not be beaten in a race said: Is there anyone who could compete (with me) in race to Medina? Is there any competitor? He continued repeating this. When I heard his talk, I said: Don't you show consideration to a dignified person and don't you have awe for a noble man? He said: No, unless he be the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be thy ransom, let me get down so that I may beat this man (in the race). He said: It you wish, (you may). I said (to the man): I am coming to thee, I then turned my feet. sprang up and tan and gasped (for a while) when one or two elevated places were left and again followed his heel and again gasped (for a while) when one or two elevated places were left and again dashed until I joined him and gave a blow between his shoulders. I said: You have been overtaken, by God. He said: I think so. Thus, I reached Medina ahead of him. By God, we had stayed there only three nights when we set out to Khaibar with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). (On the way) my uncle, Amir, began to recite the following rajaz verses for the people: By God, if Thou hadst not guided us aright, We would have neither practised charity nor offered prayers. (O God! ) We cannot do without Thy favours; Keep us steadfast when we encounter the enemy, And descend tranquillity upon us. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Who is this? 'Amir said: it is 'Amir. He said: May thy God forgive thee! The narrator said: Whenever the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) asked forgiveness for a particular person, he was sure to embrace martyrdom. Umar b. Khattab who was riding on his camel called out: Prophet of Allah, I wish you had allowed us to benefit from Amir. Salama continued: When we reached Khaibar, its king named Marhab advanced brandishing his sword and chanting: Khaibar knows that I am Marhab (who behaves like) A fully armed, and well-tried warrior. When the war comes spreading its flames. My uncle, Amir, came out to combat with him, saying: Khaibar certainly knows that I am 'Amir, A fully armed veteran who plunges into battles. They exchanged blows. Marbab's sword struck the shield of 'Amir who bent forward to attack his opponent from below, but his sword recoiled upon him and cut the main artery: in his forearm which caused his death. Salama said: I came out and heard some people among the Companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) saying: Amir's deed has been wasted; he has killed himself. So I came to the Prophet (ﷺ) weeping and I said: Messenger of Allah. Amir's deed has been wasted. The Messenger (ﷺ) said: Who passed this remark? I said: Some of your Companions. He said: He who has passed that remark has told a lie, for 'Amir there is a double reward. Then he sent me to 'Ali who had sore eyes, and said: I will give the banner to a man who loves Allah and His Messenger or whom Allah and His Messenger love. So I went to 'Ali, brought him beading him along and he had sore eyes, and I took him to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), who applied his saliva to his eyes and he got well. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) gave him the banner (and 'Ali went to meet Marhab in a single combat). The latter advanced chanting: Khaibar knows certainly that I am Marhab, A fully armed and well-tried valorous warrior (hero) When war comes spreading its flames. 'Ali chanted in reply: I am the one whose mother named him Haidar, (And am) like a lion of the forest with a terror-striking countenance. I give my opponents the measure of sandara in exchange for sa' (i. e. return thir attack with one that is much more fierce). The narrator said: 'Ali struck at the head of Mirhab and killed him, so the victory (capture of Khaibar) was due to him. This long tradition has also been handed down Through a different chain of transmitters.

Comment

Working...
                            X