https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• ¬†This recitation¬†

Comment

• Enjoy

Comment

Last edited by islamuslim; 27-11-19, 12:52 AM.
          إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

• Surah Baqarah | Maher al-Mueaqly

Comment

• Surah Ta Ha | Sudais

Comment

• Advice from Shaykh Abdur Rashid Ali Sufi:

Comment

• AmantuBillahi I saw that on fb Allahumma baarik. I'm looking forward to the extended video.

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMDEZ6AfyNg

This is a good ruqya audio 
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                        ¬¬†This recitation¬¬†
                        Allahu Akbar
                        Alhamdulillah, jazaa'akallah khair for sharing. 
                        First rak'ah felt a shiver... But the second rak'ah.... May Allah Ta'aalaa make us among those mentioned and grant us what He has told us of. 

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
                        -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                          ¬¬¬¬†This recitation¬¬¬¬†

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1.Has there not been over Man a long period of Time, when he was nothing - (not even) mentioned?

2.¬¬†Verily We created Man from a drop of mingled sperm, in order to try him: So We gave him (the gifts), of Hearing and Sight.

3.¬¬†We showed him the Way: whether he be grateful or ungrateful (rests on his will).

4.¬¬†For the Rejecters we have prepared chains, yokes, and a blazing Fire.

5.¬¬†As to the Righteous, they shall drink of a Cup (of Wine) mixed with Kafur,-

6.¬¬†A Fountain where the Devotees of Allah do drink, making it flow in unstinted abundance.

7.¬¬†They perform (their) vows, and they fear a Day whose evil flies far and wide.

8.¬¬†And they feed, for the love of Allah, the indigent, the orphan, and the captive,-

9.¬¬†(Saying),"We feed you for the sake of Allah alone: no reward do we desire from you, nor thanks.

10.¬¬†"We only fear a Day of distressful Wrath from the side of our Lord."

11.¬¬†But Allah will deliver them from the evil of that Day, and will shed over them a Light of Beauty and (blissful) Joy.

12.¬¬†And because they were patient and constant, He will reward them with a Garden and (garments of) silk.

13.¬¬†Reclining in the (Garden) on raised thrones, they will see there neither the sun's (excessive heat) nor (the moon's) excessive cold.

14.¬¬†And the shades of the (Garden) will come low over them, and the bunches (of fruit), there, will hang low in humility.

15.¬¬†And amongst them will be passed round vessels of silver and goblets of crystal,-

16.¬¬†Crystal-clear, made of silver: they will determine the measure thereof (according to their wishes).

17.¬¬†And they will be given to drink there of a Cup (of Wine) mixed with Zanjabil,-

18.¬¬†A fountain there, called Salsabil.

19.¬¬†And round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness): If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls.

20.¬¬†And when thou lookest, it is there thou wilt see a Bliss and a Realm Magnificent.

21.¬¬†Upon them will be green Garments of fine silk and heavy brocade, and they will be adorned with Bracelets of silver; and their Lord will give to them to drink of a Wine Pure and Holy.

22.¬¬†"Verily this is a Reward for you, and your Endeavour is accepted and recognised."

(Aayaat in bold from Second Rak'ah )
                          Last edited by Fakhri-bin-Ali; 04-12-19, 12:44 PM.
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
                          -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• - Surah Rahman¬†
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                              AmantuBillahi I saw that on fb Allahumma baarik. I'm looking forward to the extended video.
                              I found the video by accident. Could you direct me to the original YouTube channel or post the full interview when it's released?

Jazak Allahu Khayr

Comment

• Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

I found the video by accident. Could you direct me to the original YouTube channel or post the full interview when it's released?

Jazak Allahu Khayr
                                I also found it by accident, but if I find it I'll post it here and quote you in sha Allah. 

Comment

Working...
                                X